Reviews for Fraternizing
Megara Spoiler chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
It's the first time I read your FIC and I realy love it!

Your doing a good 'job' keep the same and updated quikly.

Kiss XD
mistriss of darkness chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
that was odd. plz continue soon
jaquinta390 chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Thank you for the update! I think you are doing a wonderful job! keep up the good work please!
Wopsidaisy chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
I must say I do like this story.. It might not be the best I've read, but so far it has become better and better with each chapter you have written ...

For example, you describe everything that happens better now than during the first few chapters, and you don't use the word fuck as much in places where it doesn't even fit :P

I hope you'll continue writting on this because I really want to read it, one thing you have managed really good is how they're acting towards each other.. All because they still hate each other passionately, and at the same time they are starting to act slightly more friendly with each other, but nothing more!

Well, I'm looking forward to an update from this story! ;)
LoveBananas chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
I like your story. Update soon.
pixil8z chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
You know, I'm gonna click that bottom which says "Go", because honestly, this is a VERY good story! Although, I would advise you to reread, and even if it doesn't have a red line under it, it could be wrong. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Mirukarumi chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
Oh that was bloody fantastic! Oh i loved it hehe :D Please update soon!
mistriss of darkness chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
that was kind of slurred! i liked it though! plz continue soon!
Mirukarumi chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
Hahahaha this is quite intertaining :D
BackxSeatxConfessions chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
Amazing Story :)

But the one thing that keeps putting me off, is Ron.

He just seems a tad OOC.

With all the "babe", "honey" and stuff.

But apparent from that GREAT STORY.

its going on my story alerts.

Update soon :D
brooklynsam3 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
hmm...interesting. ;)
steph malfoy713 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
This story's amazing. I've never seen one done like this I really like it. I also like hermione's little affair with mr. Andrew ;] haha.

Hopefully this review will make you update realy soon.

Keep up the good work :]
jess chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
omg you should really update super fast lol I love this story now! I cant wait for the next chapter. please dont leave me hangin to long!
mistriss of darkness chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
that was crepy ... BUT AMAZING! PLZ CONTINUE! SOON!
magical unicorns chapter 8 . 11/27/2008