Reviews for Fraternizing
LadyNorth76 chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
I love this fanfic! Please update ASAP! Thanks.
Kookzilla chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Please Please Please please update
Zuko's Iris chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
o.O HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that's so funny! wow, hermione's really not herself, is she? :P update soon! please! i love this story!
Mouchi-Mou chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
aww.. she should help would make the story funnier...god job nonetherless
Isiss2868 chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
hey good chapter, can't wait for the second/eigth one. it's really different and i like it, but is it still going to end up D/Hr? cant wait to read more
nameitbigbird chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
read this 2040 chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
as fillers go, it was pretty good.
PortableSwamp chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Haha... nice chapter, and the one before it, too. I read them both at once, so I didn't review it. Keep up the good work and update fast with a nice long chapter or two to make me happy! ]

Loverofhermioneships chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
this story is so funny i really like this it
Queen of the Scoubies chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Cool Story :P
kazspaz chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
got confuzzled at the beginning but then i got it i had to go bacjk and read it all again cause i thought i must have missed something then there was the dream bit lol

its really good, keep it up

luvvin it

Chrystal Slara chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
very very good. im not lost anymore. i like it. keep on going.
DracoluverAlanna chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
I absolutely love this. but I wouldn't mind morechappies in the near future... and plrase, if you get a chance critique my fics... I feel like they're really horrible!
Nalye chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
I really like the plot! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Merkanzee chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Wow! I really want to know what happened! You have me really excited for the next part! I like the way you are portraying Draco, it makes me happy. This is just a guilty pleasure of mine (and I am sure a form of it will appear sooner or later), but I love it when Draco starts having feelings for Hermione first. It's funny watching him squirm when he is... er, frustrated against his will when he's around/thinks of Hermione. _ Thanks again for the story and I am eagerly waiting an update.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »