Reviews for Fraternizing
hockeychik5 chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
this is a really good story. i like the way you planned it out. update soon
kara chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
did you miss telling the readers WHY hermione was crying? or Ana's revenge. because the 4th chapter didn't make any sense.
PortableSwamp chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Loving it! ]

Keep up the good work, I really like it so far.
Chrystal Slara chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
not bad not bad at all. um did i miss something or did you not tell us what happened after hermione and ana did the tour of the castle... i could have accidently missed a chapter but i don't think so. if you didn't and are just trying to keep us in suspence then cool, but you might have confused us a little. so give us a hint or if im being an idiot let me know. otherwise your doing great
perfectionisrelative chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
The story is cool so far... forgive me for being lost. im not sure who did what to hermione to make her cry in the beginning? if you could clear that up it would be great thanks... but it is a good story
MissHD chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
update, cant wait to hear what the revenge is gunna be

and also could you put something in to do with why blaise was in bed with draco at some point cause that would be very amusing!

luvvin it

asyouwish76 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
This is pretty good, can't wait for the next chapter!
read this 2040 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
yeah, i definetly hate that little girl. good character development though, and better characterization of hermione and draco. keep up the good work!
SpellotapeLove chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
You really should allow Anonymous Reviews, so you don't limit the number of reviews you get. You can change it in your login page, under "Reviews". But uh, so far, it has great potential. Just make sure Hermione's not too OOC, because you can just cut little bits of it and she'd be fine, like the cursing and her general anger. It's going to be good. Nice with the quick updates.
read this 2040 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
what a bitchy little eleven-year old! i would slap her. good chapter, but blecch, i hate hermione with ron. oh, one thing: they do the sorting alphabetically by last name!
xmusicfiendx chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
all in all, a good start ]

i hate how zabini's sister is *such* a bitch though, but i suppose that is to be expected from a slytherin who has been near draco and blaise so long...

although, i would love for hermione to lash out at her and hurt her feelings or tell her off or something like that... she's the head girl! she should be respected!... (and feared a little bit)
read this 2040 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
very good start, you are a talented writer. i think you might want to be careful of your charictarization of Draco and Hermione though, they are both getting a little too outgiong.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4