Reviews for Turn and Face the Strange
samghesquiere chapter 17 . 6/8
Wow I am really glad I discovered this series you're writing! I can't wait for more!
notsing chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Well, Harry would also need to be 17 so the underage trace is off of him and he can do magic. Pretty good chapter, but I take it Hermione's parents still know who they are and are still in England.
notsing chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Wow, how humiliating! You're changing things up a bit here, yeah? Not only are Ron and Hermione already a couple, but I gather death eaters don't crash the wedding. Good start.
Shalkan's Rider chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Just started reading Hornblower, so the reference is awesome!
starburstrocker chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
i loved this story!

you're writing is beautiful. you make the characters come to life in ways other fanfic authors don't.

i love the whole 'fallen' series. it's absolutely amazing!
cantante chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
great story...i'll definitly read the others in the series... just fyi, to italicize, its and to stop its . you forgot the so it didn't work and could be confusing. great story though!
Mione-Girl.x chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
This is a geat story is there a sequel ? i hope there is x kep up the good work babe x

Love Mione-Girl.x
GoodbyeYBR chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
I am so confused by this epilogue.
ridiculous 123 chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
ooh, you finished this! So proud. It was great. I think you should continue it...maybe? Erm, yeah.

Great work. Congrats on a wonderful story.
connieewing chapter 17 . 6/14/2007
wow great story I really really loved it.
kfjasd chapter 17 . 6/14/2007
I love this story so much! You did a fantastic job. I hope you keep continuing on stories with Ron and Hermione. I love your work. Thanks and take care. ;)
GoldenJedi chapter 17 . 6/14/2007
Damn! It was all a drem? Such a beautiful dream though... :)
lauren chapter 17 . 6/14/2007
it was a great story! please tell me you'll write more ]
GoodbyeYBR chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
I adore this story, keep up with the good work. I'm disapointed that I haven't found it sooner.
connieewing chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
wow keep it up I can't wait to read more.