Reviews for Concentration
Nara-chan25 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Lol MO!
ChildInMe chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is good! Plus your prediction came true, sorta. Jiraiya and Tsunade got drunk and talked about Yondaime being Naruto's dad, just not around him.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
that was hilarious! i love it! keep up the good work!
C2ii chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
lol and um lols and yeah more lolz

'ARASHI UZUMAKI! GET UP HERE RIGHT NOW!"

that was more then enjoyable
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Haha this fic is awsome! Good work!*fave*
DaiCrazy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
LOL That was hilarious. :) Good job! Have a cookie!

~DaiCrazy

[X] [Added story to Favorite Stories list]
city with no people chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
lol...hopefully they'll reveal that soon great story.
flamon chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
oh i really liked that story
Kristen - Momiji chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
HAHAHAHA

GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERTED BONEHEAD!

i fell out of my chair on that one. sounds exactly like naruto. Keep writing! ur ffs are so good

I should start mine again...someday

Keep 'em cumin an ill be happy!

btw, My birthday party is being moved to the 30th because kaga's all-star tournament is this weekend...*sigh* yet again like every year i have to schedule it later and later.

We can still go iceskating on friday though. skatequest 7:30 - 9:30, e-mail if u need directions, a ride, or w/e

Momiji
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
HAHA! I LUV these father-son stories. They're so lighthearted and really make u feel!
Wolfofdoom chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ok, this screams second chapter. It feels to incomplete, and it needs to Show what heppens the 4th and Ero Sennin
Caliko chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
/snicker/ Oh, I love this! hehehe.. would love to see a series of one-shots with Arashi's ghost. _ Imagine the pranks Naruto could do, with a undetectable spy around! the BLACKMAIL he can gather on Kakashi! (roflmao)
anon32 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Definitely a chuckler.
Zacharooshuriken chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
that was so funny. My sister laughed so hard at the end she was crying.
IshizuWolfRider chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
LOL! AMC this is great! I can see this happening, and it's so cute! I does kinda bug me he doesn't realize it, I mean, they look so alike it's almost creepy. Not that I realized it until I knew the truth, but still. Maybe that's why Naruto hasn't figured it out yet. Heh.

Anyway, I can also see Tsunade or Jiraiya slipping up. They do get drunk often enough...