Reviews for Excerpt
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
While I'm happy for seeing that I wasn't the only one that thought that Bartimaeus and Nathaniel were TOO close in that scene, I'm happier because this is AWESOME rewriting for it. *bows* Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness.
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Brilent! Slash realy is only good if it is between ( sary my spelling is horrid...) the right caricters... This defenetly hits the mark!
Saint Mirror chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh man...I dont usually like slash pairings but that was...AWESOME! Good job!
Wave Ryder chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
.God. I think my eyes just fell out of my head O_O. Really spectacular writing, completely believable and fantastically canon all at the same time! I must admit, this was what I was thinking in that sene, but certaintly not as vividly as you wrote it:) I must go to the C2! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
oh! very nice hehe

bartimaeus rocks :D
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow. I must go find my copy of AOS and re-read this incredaby slashy scene :3

Anyways, great writing, as always. It's nice to see someone that can take straight characters, make them believably yaoi-tastic, and still manage to keep it relativly canon. Go you :D

Write more (and soon!)
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I vaguely remember reading this in AoS, but that being some years ago, I certainly wasn't thinking anything like this!

I *have* to go back and read the first book again!

But anyway, I really enjoyed it. I guess its a pretty good compliment to say that for the most part I couldn't tell where his writing stopped and yours began.

I honestly can't decide whether I like Bart./Nath. or Bart./Ptolm. better! It's so hard! _

I would really love to see more of either pairing in the near future. And I really have to get around to reading the 2nd and 3rd books!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3