Reviews for Between the Lines of Fear and Blame
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nicely written with good character development.
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was really a fantastic story. Your Snape and Lupin were both entirely believable and their coming together seemed completely natural. Very very good, very enjoyable.
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This really is an absolutely amazing fic 3
Miriel Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

It's been a while since you've published this story but I just read it and I found it really nice so I'm writing this review just to let you know. I like very much how you write, especially because it's hard to find slave story without it being completly PWP. I'm going to look at your other fanfic rigth away !
Claguen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love your fic !
Bianca chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
You blew my mind with this one. More than excellent!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG! Your story was simply wonderful; you've got chispa! Ehm... well, I dunno how to explain: I think you've done a great job, with a cool-hearted bastard Snape at first (I really though it, so I can see why Remus was thinking the same), but you fix it at the end, so it's okay. And is really well-written; English's not my first language, but I think even I can sense that It's hard to find fics like this, so, keep writing, coz you're good!
Apel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Though exatly the same as DeathHart, this story defiently deserves more reviwes. A very good story and well writen!
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great story.
RaffealHart chapter 1 . 9/17/2009

I've seen crappy stories get like 35120551802120 comments and this one only has nine. NINE! One digit!

Well now 2 digits~

Oh my gosh! This story was friggin beautiful! WOW! I was kinda bummed the wasnt more smex but it was still great~

You kept everyone in character so well and your writing style is pimpin~

This is very original and kudos to you~

I 3 u~
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
sweet fic.
DarthTaco chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Beautiful. Moving and well-written. And the sex was jolly good fun too.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow! This was an AMAZING piece. Excellent job hun. -
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 4/24/2008

your story was amazing, ive read it like a bazillion times but i just recently got around to reviewing

you are definitely a great writer who can capture different feelings and moods and make the reader understand what the character is feeling

i read another slave fic called slavery by dark phoenix in flight

it has a good snape pretending to be evil at first but harry is the slave instead of remus, but its still really good
mazipaan chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Really, really good story. I don't understand why there are only 4 reviews.

Sev was described perfectly. And Lupins struggle to understand and how he slowly lost his faith nearly brought me to tears...

One little thing I have to criticize, there are many leaps in time and they're are not marked... sometimes I've read half through a paragraph until I realized that this is hours or even days later.

PS: Sorry for bad English, but it's far easier to read in a foreign language than to write in it. ;)