Reviews for Numb3rs Meets Supernatural
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 7 . 6/9
Aw, crap. That doesn't sound good.
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Crap... they're going to go after Sam and Dean!
frostfalcon chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Curiouser and curiouser, I do hope you continue on soon I can't wait to see where this is heading.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
I don't usually read crossovers but this one is good. Besides I like Don and Charlie. Hope you continue with this.
the music lady chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is actually a review for your profile info:

I'm from 'The South,' and all for the contraction of you all, but y'all misspelled it. like any contraction, the apostrophe goes where the missing letter(s) were originally, in this case where the 'ou' of you was before it got blurred into all.

This is one the most misspelled four-letter words in the English language, so don't feel put out about the error. most folk down here misspell it as well!
xx divine midnight xx chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Wow.

This is just intense. I'd like to see more if you have it. It's amazing the clarity and the lingering suspicion of something going a-rye. You're very good. :)

keep up the good work. :)

xx divine midnight xx
The Master Of Horror chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love it keep it up.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
Great job. Catch yaon the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Awesome job. And I think Carolee knows the demon, or has at least heard of him. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Black-Raven3 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
This is really good so far. I'm not too sure on Carolee, she's OC, right? I'm not too keen on them when it comes to Supernatural, especially when they're posible love interests for one of the Winchesters, but I will be looking forword to your next update.
SilverStorm06 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Thanks for writing another good chapter! :)
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Great update! I'm intrigued by the connection Sam seems to have made with Carolee. I can't wait to read more!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SilverStorm06 chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Nice story so far. Two of my favorite shows. :) People should do more crossovers with Numb3rs and SN.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on teh flip side.