Reviews for An Advantageous Marriage
engineerwenlock chapter 1 . 11/14
Just a fun lighthearted little fic. But we'll thought out and in character ( though it is obvious it was written before the end of the series)
The calling chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh Iroh lol. even he ships toko
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Fuck! XD Oh Iroh!
You have to love Iroh and his crazy plans that always seem to work.
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Is that all! what about his confession
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Yeah, we all didn't see that one coming! JK, it was a rex story!
Darrakk chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Evil, evil Iroh. I love it.
TAANG fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
More !:)
crazinessposted chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love Iroh! This is an amazing story! The plot is one of a kind and I had fun reading it. Thank you!
dreamy mimi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
hahah, love it!
gerhet chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
great fanfic i really want to read the continuation
thecakehater chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
you know, i was never a toko fan until i found a story from i was more like a kataang fan but now, i find this couple much more interesting you know i think this is awesome!
Metella chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
"He had then told the Avatar and his friends that, as Ozai's son and the royal prince, he took full responsibility for all the crimes that had been perpetrated by the Fire Nation and they could punish him as they so wish. But then Iroh had appeared and told him not to be so melodramatic."

"Iroh was immediately swept away by some of the more obviously ambitious potential brides. Toph swiftly became the center of a small crowd who were curious about the legendary blind Earthbender Master. Zuko was left alone in one corner of the grand room where he could glower at everyone to his heart's content."

Oh, Spirits, I seriously busted out laughing at these points. XDDDD These three are so adorable together.

And if you really think about it, Zuko has nothing to be angsty about compared to Iroh. I'm sure the Dragon of the West had a much more successful (and by that I mean bloody) military career.

I loved this a lot! Especially the mix up with Sokka. That was priceless.
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
what! ? Why? ! The end? ! Where is the sequel? ! This is awesome! Really love it!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh this story was so amazing.

Man, is Zuko melodramatic or what? lol But it made their love story so beautiful.

Loved it!
Aarazlyn chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
please let there be a sequel.