Reviews for A Prince for Mikan
iiBlackMoon chapter 27 . 9/24
I am sorry to hear of your passing. I was thinking of your stories and I only found out from reviews of your passing. I am saddened that I will never know how your stories intended to end. And I am sorry that I will never be able to read another new story you have written.
Your stories whether they were Gakuen Alice or Hikaru no Go were always beautiful and thoughtful. The characters were fantastical and they were real. You have such a smooth way of telling stories. I’m sorry the world will never be able to read another word that you have written. You had so much to offer and you were taken too soon.
I hope that wherever you are, you are happy doing what you love the most. Thank you for the stories you have already written, and I hope you have joy and happiness.
Loulivet 28 chapter 27 . 9/19
I've always been waiting for an update on this awe-inspiring fiction for more than 3 years. And had even wondered what happened to the author-Whether she was on hiatus or was just so occupied on her life. But it never crossed my mind that she already left this world. Gakuen Alice is my best-loved anime and manga during my teenage years. Knowing that there will never be an update to look forward to, felt like there's a dagger plunged deep in my heart. We will never know the ending of this daunting story, but to the writer, Esa Marie, wherever you are right now, I just want you to know that you've became a huge part of how my loved for Natsume and Mikan grew. Your stories have such great impact on me. I'm so impressed on your mind-blowing, creative writing skills. You're one of the few author's that I really really loved. Thank you. Rest in peace.
Chieahanie S chapter 26 . 8/9
(This isn't actually a review for this chapter though.) I want to congratulate the writer of A Prince for Mikan for writing such a beautiful story. I must admit that I was never a fan of fantasy novels but after reading A Prince for Mikan though it wasn't yet done, it changed my perspective towards fantasy novels. I so love the story that I'm willing to sit in the corner just to read this even for the whole day not minding that I still have a lot of chores to do. WOW!
krisaku chapter 19 . 7/31
Hello !
I just found put about the author of this beautiful story has died so Wherever she is I wish that she's peacefully resting. I just want to have a review that this story became one of my favorites in gakuen alice fics!. The romance , drama and comedy are just right with a twist of fairytale . And for the sister who is /was continuing this stpry I salute you!.
NUUUUUUU,I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ESA PASSED
U WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED,BY US FANS
michelynn96 chapter 1 . 4/3
I can't believe that she actually had passed away... I thought that she was just so busy in real live. I still can't believe it. And I want to say thank you for the wonderful gift (this ff) she left for us. I mean, this is practically my 1st ff, the one that started my love for ffn.

Thank you Esa Marie, for giving me, us, a lovely experience in ffn worldyou will be sorely miss
KATSandANIME chapter 26 . 3/25
So I just realized a few months ago that Esa MaRie will not update this story, nor will she ever be able to write anything else. It is sad to hear that such a great writer has passed, but at least we can always just keep rereading this story
Myzticmoon chapter 1 . 3/21
Chamomile Young... thats the pen name of esamarie's sister.
An avid reader chapter 27 . 3/11
Hi Myzticmon! Is it okay if we get to know the account name of Esa Marie's sister in case she updates?

It just shocked me that Esa Marie already passed away. This story was my childhood and fantasy. I hope she is in eternal peace and happiness now.

Even though you might not be able to read this, Esa Marie, thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for giving us wonderful fanfictions. You are missed.
Myzticmon chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh no! Im so sad!
This is a copy of her sister's message. We wont be able to know the story's ending.

Hello everyone,

It's been 3 years. Well, almost 3 years. :')

I know you may have wondered why it took a long time for me to update. Actually, the next chapter was almost finished a month before my last update. But things had been very hectic and an unfortunate event happened. To tell you honestly, this story was given to me by my sister. Supposed to be, it will be published under her pen name, EsaMarie. If you've been reading Gakuen Alice fanfics for a long time, you'll be familiar of her. For those who haven't read her fanfics, search her up. Her stories were always something to look forward to and unique in a way. She was an amazing writer. But sad to say, EsaMarie won't be updating her stories now. She passed away two years ago. Some of her loyal readers did not believe it, which is why I left this note instead. She passed away last December 24, 2015. You will even see my sister's comment she left on her story, "A Prince for Mikan."

It was difficult for me to write again because of her passing. She was the one who introduced me to Gakuen Alice and fanfiction. And she was also the one who inspired me to write which is why I realized that I had to continue this fanfic since this was a gift from her. And I'm sure that if she were still alive, she will be reading and leaving a comment in every chapter I upload.

But although I will continue this story, I might not be able to finish my other fanfic, "My Most Unforgettable Summer Vacation." Instead, I will publish the story in Wattpad in a different version. I might also publish "It's Our Teenage Life" in Wattpad, but with different characters and scene location. But I'm still contemplating whether to do that or not.

Fanfiction made my sisters and I closer. We bonded a lot was even one of those readers who kept on bugging her to post a new chapter of APFM. That is why my sister and I decided not to delete her Fanfic Account since her readers from all over the world are still going back to read her stories. She inspired a lot of writers in her stories and shared her creativity and imagination through her stories.

So in behalf of my sister, EsaMarie, thank you all for your love and support throughout the years of her works here in Fanfiction. She may not be present now, but I know her name and her stories will continue to inspire others and will always be remembered.

Thank you everyone. And I hope you will still support my works in the near future.

:')
StarElsie chapter 1 . 2/21
For people who want updates, it's probably not going to happen. Unfortunately, she's dead :(
I read that from "It's Our Teenage Life" chapter 19... Her sister said so. Hopefully someone can continue her stories...
Kittyangel chapter 27 . 2/16
Oh my goodness. This was my first GA fanfiction and I was not disappointed. I read this whole thing in 2 days. I’m super sad you didn’t finish it. I think you have a great story. It really drew me in. My only criticism was there was so many characters, and that was hard to keep up with. I really do sincerely hope you pick this story back up.
Please update soon! I've been waiting for 4 years You've really crafted a masterpiece and I'm really looking forward to the rest!
KATSandANIME chapter 27 . 2/7
HELLO! How you doing! I was just wondering if you could update this... I've been waiting for two years. If you abandon this, I'm going to cry D;
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 27 . 1/22
please rescue mikan.. and update soon. i wanted to seesee it to the end
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »