Reviews for A Prince for Mikan
NUUUUUUU,I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ESA PASSED
U WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED,BY US FANS
michelynn96 chapter 1 . 4/3
I can't believe that she actually had passed away... I thought that she was just so busy in real live. I still can't believe it. And I want to say thank you for the wonderful gift (this ff) she left for us. I mean, this is practically my 1st ff, the one that started my love for ffn.

Thank you Esa Marie, for giving me, us, a lovely experience in ffn worldyou will be sorely miss
KATSandANIME chapter 26 . 3/25
So I just realized a few months ago that Esa MaRie will not update this story, nor will she ever be able to write anything else. It is sad to hear that such a great writer has passed, but at least we can always just keep rereading this story
Myzticmoon chapter 1 . 3/21
Chamomile Young... thats the pen name of esamarie's sister.
An avid reader chapter 27 . 3/11
Hi Myzticmon! Is it okay if we get to know the account name of Esa Marie's sister in case she updates?

It just shocked me that Esa Marie already passed away. This story was my childhood and fantasy. I hope she is in eternal peace and happiness now.

Even though you might not be able to read this, Esa Marie, thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for giving us wonderful fanfictions. You are missed.
Myzticmon chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh no! Im so sad!
This is a copy of her sister's message. We wont be able to know the story's ending.

Hello everyone,

It's been 3 years. Well, almost 3 years. :')

I know you may have wondered why it took a long time for me to update. Actually, the next chapter was almost finished a month before my last update. But things had been very hectic and an unfortunate event happened. To tell you honestly, this story was given to me by my sister. Supposed to be, it will be published under her pen name, EsaMarie. If you've been reading Gakuen Alice fanfics for a long time, you'll be familiar of her. For those who haven't read her fanfics, search her up. Her stories were always something to look forward to and unique in a way. She was an amazing writer. But sad to say, EsaMarie won't be updating her stories now. She passed away two years ago. Some of her loyal readers did not believe it, which is why I left this note instead. She passed away last December 24, 2015. You will even see my sister's comment she left on her story, "A Prince for Mikan."

It was difficult for me to write again because of her passing. She was the one who introduced me to Gakuen Alice and fanfiction. And she was also the one who inspired me to write which is why I realized that I had to continue this fanfic since this was a gift from her. And I'm sure that if she were still alive, she will be reading and leaving a comment in every chapter I upload.

But although I will continue this story, I might not be able to finish my other fanfic, "My Most Unforgettable Summer Vacation." Instead, I will publish the story in Wattpad in a different version. I might also publish "It's Our Teenage Life" in Wattpad, but with different characters and scene location. But I'm still contemplating whether to do that or not.

Fanfiction made my sisters and I closer. We bonded a lot was even one of those readers who kept on bugging her to post a new chapter of APFM. That is why my sister and I decided not to delete her Fanfic Account since her readers from all over the world are still going back to read her stories. She inspired a lot of writers in her stories and shared her creativity and imagination through her stories.

So in behalf of my sister, EsaMarie, thank you all for your love and support throughout the years of her works here in Fanfiction. She may not be present now, but I know her name and her stories will continue to inspire others and will always be remembered.

Thank you everyone. And I hope you will still support my works in the near future.

:')
StarElsie chapter 1 . 2/21
For people who want updates, it's probably not going to happen. Unfortunately, she's dead :(
I read that from "It's Our Teenage Life" chapter 19... Her sister said so. Hopefully someone can continue her stories...
Kittyangel chapter 27 . 2/16
Oh my goodness. This was my first GA fanfiction and I was not disappointed. I read this whole thing in 2 days. I’m super sad you didn’t finish it. I think you have a great story. It really drew me in. My only criticism was there was so many characters, and that was hard to keep up with. I really do sincerely hope you pick this story back up.
Please update soon! I've been waiting for 4 years You've really crafted a masterpiece and I'm really looking forward to the rest!
KATSandANIME chapter 27 . 2/7
HELLO! How you doing! I was just wondering if you could update this... I've been waiting for two years. If you abandon this, I'm going to cry D;
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 27 . 1/22
please rescue mikan.. and update soon. i wanted to seesee it to the end
Eipril chapter 27 . 12/16/2017
Still reading this story way back since freshman years. Hmmn, its been years Ms. Essa and as i read this fiction again and again, i really cant think on how you planned to end this. A deep rooted history and reincarnation, this story is worth always my time and sadly to say, too cliffy too. Still wishing that you will continue this. Start for a successful rescue, commotion in Alicea Festival, revelations of Kounji's motive, having a war (maybe not?),.. You are a good writer Ms. Essa. Merry Christmas!
loveyou chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
I am waiting this until now, please continue your story. It's the best fic that i have never read. Please i beg y ou. Why the autor always give up when his story is fabulous? Because of pression. I dont think that it is. Never give up... It's been 3 years that I always wait the suite. Pleaasseeee!

Pleeaaaase. Your fic is the only thing which keeps me alive. I have many problems but I'd never give up thanks to your fic...
Jenaminya chapter 27 . 10/18/2017
I siriously hope that you have not abandoned this. My heart is breaking when I have to see Natsume and Mikan Mikan doesn't still know that Natsume is Natsume! (Well, that sounded weird..)
BlueChina chapter 27 . 10/14/2017
Please continue writing this story. please I beg you. this is a good story please don't let us being a cliffhanger :(
2,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »