Reviews for A Prince for Mikan
myzticmoon chapter 1 . 16h
Ms. Esa Marie! Year 2017 and i still waiting for your story
myzticmoon chapter 27 . 5/22
Esa Marie! Come on! Asan na ang mga kasunod na chapter?..please please darling,update ka naman na oh...
myzticmoon chapter 1 . 5/22
Ms. Esa Marie!
myzticmoon chapter 1 . 5/22
Miss Esa Marie, update ka naman na oh... its been so long darling. Let me read the ending please! I wanna see what happen to the lovable and my favorite couple.
Eljeyaa chapter 27 . 5/18
I know it's too bossy, please have an update. I'm really looking forward for the next chapters. Finish the story please. I'm very anticipated for the next scene of the story.
myzticmoon chapter 1 . 5/12
Esa marie, asan ka na po ba? Please continue and end the story please please! Balika ka na please!
Yo Stephanie601 chapter 27 . 5/7
Konnichiwa author-sama! I really like -no, scratch that- I really love this fanfic of yours.. I actually read from chap. 1 to 26 2 times already.. Anyway, I know that its been a long time since you've updated this fanfic, but I'm still hoping.. God bless you!
Please update soon, author-sama! *cries popcorn* love you
4pr11G1r1 chapter 27 . 4/24
Update again plz !
Shimera chapter 23 . 4/15
This chapter cracks me up. Everyone is running around, hatching plans, trying to further their own individual agendas, and Mikan is just totally oblivious to all of it. She just enjoying the festival, going about her day. It's hilarious.
Firakitty chapter 27 . 4/3
Hi there, I really love your work. This is the 3rd time I came by to read and hope for new updates...but sadly there isn't any.

I'm still waiting and really3 want to know what happen next. I hope you can continue this story. You're a good writer and have great idea and imagination.

Please do finish it. D
dogtooth chapter 1 . 3/25
2017 n still waiting
AnonymousPerson4 chapter 27 . 3/1
Pls update again
The story is really interesting
U have such an original idea and plot for this story
Where's the rest of the story?
x chapter 1 . 1/21
i already read this twice
someone need to continue this
please

such a waste if this story stop here :(
2,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »