Reviews for A Prince for Mikan
emmna chapter 27 . 9/23
please complete the story...i cant sleep well..all the tie thinking about it...pleaseplease
XxFlaming Milcut chapter 27 . 9/19
Aaw.. I missed reading a prince for mikan. I wanted to read the scene where natsume meet mikan and recoiled. It would be great if you update soon XD
Mizutori chapter 20 . 9/3
In end of chapter 20 there was this reviewer called Polkadots24 and I was thinking if this person was Sister. The one who said The author died. Because in end of chapter 20 you would find Esamarie answering common questions so I found this:
Polkadots24, Live For You, animeotakupooh & rin awayuki : thanks on behalf of my sis!
Sorry if I'm mistaken
Amandalucia chapter 27 . 9/3
PLease update the story! It's been a year if not more! What the hell happens
April chapter 1 . 8/30
Still reading and waiting for an update with this story. :)
when is the next chapter?
is this story abandoned?
Kikuhime chapter 1 . 8/11
Please update your plot is very and such a waste to abonoded.
Oh My God! This story is really terrible! Terrible because you left me hanging there! I hope you will continue this story to the end because it would be such a waste to just leave this great story here. I would even be willing to just throw my money away for this story if you turn this into a doujinshi or something. (If you are offended by my comment in any way, please don't be. This just shows how in love I am with this story and I am really really desperate to know how this will end.)
jessa joy jeon chapter 27 . 6/30
please please release the next chapter... i really really love it and im really looking forward to read the next chap... please please ... onegai :(
Jessa Joy Jeon chapter 27 . 6/27
I really really REALLY like your story !
Tina Mayuri chapter 27 . 6/25
omg. this is one of the best fanfic ever. i really love it! this could even be made into an anime/manga. i really hope that you'll be able to update this as soon as possible. we'll be waiting!
nurey chapter 27 . 6/23
Hi Ms Esa MaRie,
are you still there? some1 said your dead? But im not convinced, they're might your enemy! Maybe your just busy but please update! i know you're a great writer, so don't leave it hang. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Haina Ameril chapter 27 . 6/23
Hello Ms. Author Esa Marie
i had read this interesting story of yours recently but i cat found the continuation of it. Other said there's cont. please where tell me where did you post it! waaaah i can't sleep well until i didn't finished the story. Please anyone can inform me?
Applebreak chapter 27 . 6/18
Absolutely loved this story; I liked the character developments, especially Natsume's and I'm pretty happy to say that that personalities of the characters you took from GA were soo on point. Hopefully you'll be able to see my review (although it's been 2 years) but I'm not expecting much, & it'd be nice if you gave us an update about your life or whatsoever. I'm praying hard you'll come back soon, or in the future yeah :-) bc your writing is amaaaazing and I love it so much. If you do see this, I hope it somehow gave you motivation to continue writing; all the best to your future endeavors! _
Chie Hibiki chapter 27 . 6/9
PLEASE CONTINUE T.T
this fanfic is the best compare to the other I read.
2,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »