Reviews for Quidditch Anyone?
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Excellent simile! I enjoyed this story immensely
Emalia Jinx chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
very very funny. bettter than part two. omg! i can totally picture them doing that! hahahahahah
Lady Dark Mark chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
AWWWW that was humorus and yet VERY sweet! I happen to adore it!
Elorapid chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
i read the one with ginny and then i read this and i was cracking up. my mom gave me funny looks again. brother. anyway, i liked this one the best because it was sooo . . .neat. Sirius is my fav marauder and I can imagine him reciting love to a suit of armor! and then of course the image of remus and james popping up, cackling, makes me laugh. anyway, these are really funny. ;-). Why do Potter men go for redheads? *grins*
Imogen chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
LOL! Thanks for nudging me along here Alphie! Very nicely done, and this was incredibly Harry. Loved the whole conversation, and Sirius' impersonation of James -a wonderful flashback into the past there. Imogen :)
lilgirlrenegade chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
HAHA! This is priceless! I just read the other two and they are all so funny, WELL DONE! Great metephorical symbols, plugs and outlets, ink bottles and quills and quidditch balls! Hehehe, I can just imagine all of those, I like the last one best for a situation, ginny's has to be the best for the actuall discusion and I like ron's metaphors. I also like how Mr. Weasley explained about not ignoring the outlet after, and if the outlet doesnt fit... hehehe this is great!
Silvestria chapter 1 . 7/31/2001
This is funny! Poor old Sirius!
phoenix5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
such a good story. i was laughing even harder than before
VioletClaire chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
YAY! I can just picture him talking to a suit of armor! hehehe! This is great! you only get 10 points to score with a quaffle! grils are like quidditch balls! *falls of chair from giggling*

Dasani
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
This is my favorite from the series... ohhh, so hilarious! Loved it!
Lady Minako chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Not as funny in the beginning, but it got GREAT at the end! You should've written that the suit of armor tried to put its arms around Sirius and kiss him! LOL, keep on writing. I think for a fourth in the series you should have McGonagall teach the sex ed class to the Gryffindors! Wait, no, can I use that idea instead? I wanted to ask permission before I went ahead and posted it, since it was originally your idea. once I get my first FF.N posted, review it please and say whether or not I can use that! thanks!
BloodyBrit chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Poor Sirius! But I'm glad Harry has got it too, so now no one is uninformed.
nikalee chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Cute. A fitting ending for your little trio of the birds and the bees talks.
Dame Aliset chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
I love the way you bring James to life though Sisius story :)
JKRisSuperior chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Hilariously Funny! Brilliant! Too bad you aren't doing anymore, because I'm sure a lot of people would LOVE to see Malfoy suffer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »