Reviews for Quidditch Anyone?
LilyTigresse2795 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I just want to say : I love your story ! I was laughing about Sirius all the day
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I adored this story and I haven't laughed/awwd all at once for ages!

I love the fact that Harry is still able to learn important life lessons from his Dad through Sirius.

Completely enjoyed reading this- you are an amazing writer!

X

El Leon Y La Oveja
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That wasn't nearly as... not Sirius (pun intended) as I had expected. But gosh was it funny!
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
yes, I'll go out with you. Serioulsy hiliarous. This one made me laugh the most.

Another great sequelish thing going on.

-PLKAF
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
love it. i really liked it
roses aren't red chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I like how you show a different side of Sirius, the shy, nervous one. And I like this story the most out of all the other ones in the trilogy because its not awkard and disturbing.
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aww I loved that
chst chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
read it - liked it

the two earlier, plugs and outlets and quills and ink. especially plugs and outlests was funny
LovelySparrow chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
The golden snitch. Thats quite an interecting series of work you have. Keep writing! (Didn't I say that last time?)
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
LOL! How embarrassing for Sirius! I can't believe he even told Harry, haha!
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
aahh...I have no words...it kind of made me sad though, when sirius was talking to james at the end...but it was hilarious, love it like always
eclipsed heart chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
ha! poor Sirius!

~eclipsed heart~
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i love it
rosaliecullen01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
LMAO!haha oh that so TOO funny! lololol that was Hallirious!
Jess chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OK. i LOVED this story. I was in fits. Seriously. It's something i cant imagine some of my mates doing .. in context. LOL. Well, I read all 3 of these 'types,' haha, i really enjoyed the metaphors. Haha. Quidditch, Anyone? was definately my favourite.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »