Reviews for Quidditch Anyone?
miss moofy chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
all three of theese stories had me laughing hysterically

but this one

was hillariouse

i was rotf-lmao!

XD
mondayblues chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
So sweet. :) I loved the WHOLE thing!

Please tell me there's more. :P
Crossy chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
this was rly funny! sirius with a suit of armour! ha! but didnt we no james was a seeker from the first book? y did u say he was a chaser?
zipple chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
OMG! much love for this fic, even if it is a billion years old.

I can just see Gary Oldman, imitating James for Harry and fawning over a suit of armor. :)
o.wolfgirl.o chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
okay so i read the other two prequels to this one but this was by far my favorite! i loved how sirius kept talking to james.

i also read the lion and the lamb but i haven't reviewed yet. that one is also amazing.

anyway, excellent writing and i look forward to reading your remus story because he's definitely one of my favorite harry potter characters. :]
WhereStarsComeFrom chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very casual... cute story!
midnightmoon080 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
wow. that was hilarious. i was laughing practically the entire time! wow...you are the supreme fanfic writer. ;D
Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was funny too! I really liked how Sirius, Molly, and Arthurs talks differed
BoysInBooksAreBetter chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yet anotehr hilarius (sp) argh spelling, any way great ff.

"Under his breath Sirius mumbled to himself, “What is it with the Potter men and women with red hair?” -so funny.

Could picture it, poor sirius.

:D
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
OMG! I though "Plugs and Outlets" and "Quills and Inkbottles" were funny, but this was the best! You may have caused me to bust my stitches...literally. I'm recovering from an abdominal surgery and I had to grab a pillow to hold over my belly cuz I was laughing so hard. This is great! Sorry it took me 6 years to read it!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
OMG that is hilarious! The only thing is, J.K. specifically said in OthP that James wasn't a prefect. You mentioned that he was when Sirius began the story. Also, James was a seeker - remember when Hermione took Harry to the Trophy room in book 1? "Its in your blood". Otherwise, this was the best of the three "talks"!
Emma Leigh Thomson chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
hilarious! only James could compare girls to Quiddicth! i love your stories about Arthur talking to Ron and Molly talking to Ginny too! it's exactly what i imagined a wizarding parent would say!
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
hahaha aww this was totally different from the other two but i think that prank was priceless :)
SWEET-STUFF063 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007