Reviews for Candle in a Window
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Oh my. This was so good! Why don't you do an update? This fic has lotsa potential, Addie! xD please continue! Please! xD Great job!
PhoenixPhreak chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
i really like this! very interesting with louisa!please update!
haseveryurlbeentaken chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
I think I like this story, which is saying sometime because most supernatural fanfic authors aren't very good. But you needn't worry because you're excellent. I like the idea of having a friendly spirit, I think Dean should be reminded of what is mother did and he might not be so uncomfortable with this situation anymore. Louisa is absoloutely charming though, I like her personality. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Jo's character develop because I think you'll do a good job. I can't wait for an update. Cheers.
GotTheShining chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Wow, I had forgotten all about "Moonlighting"...Sam was 5-man, now I feel old! This chapter was really good. All the sniping and Louisa wanting to play matchmaker very funny:)
GotTheShining chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Cute story. I like how Dean is uncomfortable with the strangeness of helping a ghost. Good job on the mention of "Roadkill" too.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
this is good! plz update!
pickles88 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
i like how you wrote this story. it kept me wanting to read it which i find hard with some of the other stories since they were either unrealistic or written really badly which was not the case with yours. i am also a dean/jo fan so there will be no harassing from me. lol. i can't wait till you add the next chapter to see what happens next.

- Messy
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
oh! dean is gonna be pissed! but this is funny so far! this is really good! plz update!