Reviews for The New School
I'm interested so far, what's going to happen next.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Please finish this
Fussel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really really like your Story! I'm enjoying every chapter and read them all in a rush.
And I love how naruto is acting towards sakura, so cute! .
Is this Fanfiction really GaaSaku? Thats so sad for me.. : (but i have to deal with it, right? ._.)
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Can Sakura meet/run into them next chapter... P.s. I liked this chapter
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Just so you know it is Sakura Haruno not Haruna
Sakuuuu xx chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Sasuke is totally gay in naruto
Pain's Rebel Angel chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Awesome chapter :) Can't wait for the next.
And YESSSSSSHHHH! Orochimaru would so be a science teacher. Specifically speaking: chemistry.
MidnightKat1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Loved it again! Keep up the awesome writing so I can read more more more! :D :D :D :D
Tsuki'sLullaby chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Love this story a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Some.stranger chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This is fucked up. In a good way. I have never read a story that Sakura was placed in an all boys school and did NOT pretend to be a dude. Which has a weirder tint CUZ IT'S A FUCKING NO NO TO BE IN AN ABS SCHOOL WHEN YOU'RE A HUMAN WITH A VAGINA AND THEY KNOW IT! whoops rated 16 peeps.
Deidara was a funny dude even though he was a complete asshole.
Sasuke is just Plain Sasuke which is good because that's who he really is, not some fucked up love puppy as other people make him in romance fanfics.
Sai...he's a dick.
Naruto yeah he's alright.
Gaara well the story has just begun so I don't fucking know yet.
Sakura uhhh...very very girly. I mean I wish she was a Linkin Park fan cuz they're fucking awesome but it would become a SasuSaku romance shit that i'm kind of tired of reading.
The mysterious dude, who ever he is, He's a fucking pedo! if not a pervert! a bastard! Who wants to get stuck in a school with room numbers that are jumbled?! NO ONE! Although pretty clever author. But still if I was Sakura i'll be in really deep shit.
So yeah here's my review for your all in all 5 chapters.
Update soon I wanna read more If you don't mind you could drop some AKASAKU there if you can ;)
MidnightKat1 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
jnkjnbkjnpjnijnijnoijnoijnihb8ugvyfcv7tfvgb more please this is really original and unique and i love it!
sakuraangel66 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Karin has fucking red hair one side straight and the other all wild looking with black eyes and ugly ass glasses she dosent have fucking pink hair and she dress like a slut.
bluerose43 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
please update more chapters this story is really good :)
olivia chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
you have to write more and i love this story so write more

oh bu the way i just started reading this and it's 2010
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
update soon i love the history