Reviews for Naruto & Sonic: When Worlds Collide
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
pretty good story :D
masterart chapter 23 . 8/8/2010
that part is the bomb can't wait for the next story write the story or else
Ben Wilson chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
When is the next chapter I want to know what what happen next and your story is outstanding please update soon.
Guardian of Nesh chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Dude, that was awesome! The charactrs of the respective worlds really are alike. That Monkey buissness with Eggman chapther captured Shikamaru perfecty. The fight in the future was great and Sasuke died yay! My favorite part was when Sonic pawned Itachi in the Tsycuyomi with chaos Control. (I hate Uchihas, except Obito.) I read the whole thing it's genius update!
C.J.Robbins chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
Awesome! You know, I wonder what Naruto would be like if he maged to go Super Form? Update soon!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
It's making alot of sense, but i find it kind of hard to picture it unless i know the ages of everyone. It would help alot if i knew. Thanks!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Hi! Sorry about the flame you got from Diablo's Heir. If anything, he's the gay one since he suggested a yaoi pairing. Plus he has no right to call you that! I don't care what e says, but i really like your story. Update soon!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Good job
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 23 . 1/12/2008
As a byproduct of his research to gain immortality, Orochimaru developed the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection (口寄せ・穢土転生, Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei; English "Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation"), which allows him to revive the dead. To perform the technique Orochimaru must sacrifice a living human so that the soul of the deceased person can be tied to the living world. The sacrificed body is then surrounded with dirt and dust that compacts into the shape of the summoned soul's original body. Although the revived retain their original memories and personalities, thus leaving them out of the control of Orochimaru, Orochimaru can suppress their free-wills with his own special seal to force them to do his bidding. The bodies of the resurrected are also able to regenerate any wound, meaning the only way to defeat them is to remove the soul within them.

info found at: naruto.

. told you so. fire cant kill the reincarnated people. only removing their souls will defeat them. so your story is so far from the truth. on a friendly note please update soon.

if you didnt get my pm: sasuhina is like the best couple ever! (my opinion)
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 22 . 1/8/2008
omg. this chapter was so lame. you cant kill reincarnated ppl with fire. read the manga or pay attention to the anime. the only way to stop them is to rip out their souls. thit chapter was so gay. also naruhina is gay. it should be narusaku. they were maid for each other. also sasuke will never come back to the leaf village. i dont care if this is a fanfic. if you make him come back then you are fxuxcxkxing retarded. i know this may be hypocritcal but i want to continue to read your story so update soon.
Jlargent chapter 23 . 12/29/2007
Please keep up the good work!
Missing Zero chapter 23 . 12/25/2007
'Cute couple get in for free.' That's from the game! That's funny! But everyone else having to cough up 60 ryo while Sonice, Amy, Naruto and Hinata get in for free? That's just genius!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
It is good so far_
Twilight Kyu chapter 23 . 12/20/2007
Cool! It's just keep better and better! Keep up the good work!
rikku92 chapter 23 . 12/17/2007
aww! haha! thats funny! but one question if there getting electricuted wouldn't water make it worse?