Reviews for Paving a New Path at the Crossroad
bookygurl3400 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Just, don't let Naruto: be overpowered; fix every little mistake; tell he's from the future immediately; or act so strange someone should KNOW something is up but no one does anything about it. That is all, thank you for asking.
Astral and Celestial chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Ooooh, totally hooked by this point. It's an amazing time-travel plot, ne? Personally, I also enjoy stories such as "The Lives Worth Saving" by cywsaphyre (if you haven't read it-check it out! It's my first and all-time favorite time travel fic and the one that got me hooked!), in which Naruto travels back in his own body and manages to completely screw over the plotline (yay Naru-chan~).
Hmm...I think there's only one question I have: How come Sasuke didn't gain his Mangekyo Sharingan at that moment when his hand was buried in Naru's chest? Or is it just because Naru didn't officially die?
Otherwise...the ultimate cliches are when the character actually manages to handle others pretty well. Well, if you drum it up TOO much, that is also overly cliche-so I think what's best is if he meets them and manages to act normal while internally being destroyed, and later on run off to mourn quietly I guess? His reaction to Sasuke and Sakura and Kakashi the first time wasn't too extreme, but I could put it down to the adrenaline, I suppose...
Anyways, I love your story! It's highly addictive :P and also very well-plotted out and written! I really enjoy reading it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
The Canon pairing actually end up being naruto/ hinata sakura/sasuke ino/ sai Shikamaru/ Temari and possible lee/ tenten but it's never confirmed but it's your story so whatever you want is cool
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Ino stop crying, you always cry
freetobe16 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
the white wolf Haruka chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
LOVE this story! cant wait til next chapter! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Please update! :D
Winged-Ashes chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
This is good plz update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
"..medic Nins. FEMALE medic Nins."
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Aww too bad this fic is dead. It had so much potential!
WRose chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
froger495 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
flaming rose chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Oh my god! How could you leave me with such a cliff hanger?! Anyway, I just love this so far! I think -so far, like I said before- that everything is going the way it SHOULD have been in the actual manga! Anyway, that's pretty much all I have to say, and I don't remember any grammar mistakes(scratches back of head.)right now, but that'd be something to look into for the future. Anyway, thank you and I can't wait to read more! (Hint, hint.) Anyway, ciao!
whovian212 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i like it so far except for my favorites dying :)