Reviews for True Hearts
Mrs beckett chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I love this story you should write more or a sequal you are so good at writing stories if this was a book I would pay good money for it you should get an account on watt pad and write stories about lord cutler beckett I would read them over and over this is the third time I've read this lord cutler beckett story very well done keep it up.
LinaO'sullivan chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
This was soo beautiful to read, your writing style is amazing, I love how all the original characters are true to their original, but have that little extra. (especially Beckett...since this is a fiction based on him...-_-...duh.) And Catherine...I love her! love how she's 'oh so lady-like' but has a streak of rebellious side.

PLEASE! I would LOVE! it if you could continue this fiction...please do.
xxsicriexx chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Oh God... best story I've ever read.
The Perfect Spell chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
more please! love your beckett :)) update soon!
Olivegreeneyes chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
I like it. not bad :). hope you update soon! :)
Kenzie chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Dude your story is freakin awesome! You should write the next chapter!
auri mynonys chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Awesome story. I usually worry about OCs, much as I like to write them, but your Catherine is a fabulous character and suits Beckett well. I'm interested to see where this goes. Once again, great job - Beckett is such a fabulous character and I love reading other people's takes on him.
Elfie Dusk chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
That's awesome.I like your Beckett,he's great and powerful,but he can and wants to be emotional.
Jester Kit chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
Someone needs to draw fanart for this fic :]

Update soon!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
Wow, I love how she has Beckett vexed. I can't wait for an update.
Ace Von S chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Wow. This is a great story this far.
SparrabethLove06 chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Wow, this story is so well written. I can only imagine how Beckett is going to react to her once she is found. That is, if she is.

I can't wait for chapter six.
Jester Kit chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Very entertaining! :]

I enjoy Catherine's character alot :]
BirdieTitus16 chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Sweet!

Awesome Job

Keep Going plz
dreamdescend chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Oh, cliffhanger! I wonder what His Lordship will think about Jack Sparrow handling his wife? Tsk tsk!

What I really like about this is Catherine's character. Too often, fan fiction writers ignore the time period and make their heroines over-the-top and too fiesty. You've made Catherine realistic and believable, but not simpering or wimpy. Excellent work!