Reviews for Vendetta
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Heck yeah, I want more! This first chapter is on and popping!
angeleye chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
can't you just update the chapter here? I've been trying to find the website, but i can't. I lo8e the portrayals of wolverine and mystique, and will he fall in love with her, as well as she getting her powers back? And when she does, will magneto come for her? Anyway, pls do it here!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Too many medical terms in this chapter.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I'm so glad you've decided to start actively working on this again! Woohoo!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Guess it's just too much fun to put the Wolverine through a horrific medical nightmare. :D

Scottjunkie chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Aww, come on. Dont leave us hanging here! This story is great. btw the first sentence of this story was the best I ever read. Hilarious! Thanx.
Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Sweetheart and I are currently working on chapter 3 after what seems like a lifetime. We are aware that people are losing patience with the lack up an update but remember that writing is our hobby, not our reason to live. We both need to spend time in the real world and it has intruded heavily on both of our lives in the recent months. We both have families to care for and money to earn. It didn't help that my muse packed it's bags and went on vacation but it's back now.

Spare time has been very scarce but we have managed to scrounge some up and are currently engaged in putting it to good use. We are aiming to post chapter three some time this month and have been busy expanding the concept to six rather than the original three chapters.

Thank you to all who have stuck with this story and to those interested enough to give us the occasional reminder that our readership is still out there, still waiting. Hopefully that wait is almost over.

GuesssWho chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Tmctflyboy chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
love the story, hope that it is still being continued
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Are you going to continue this story or what
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Are you going to keep going with this story or what?
BlackDewInTheMorning chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oy! Just read your story, and I'm wowed by your medical jargon! Poor Wolvie!

I love what you've done with Mystique. She's always been such a fascinating character, in comics and otherwise. Keep it up!

Hurry and write more so we can find out what happens!
Raverine-1013 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Love it aw poor Logan...Can't wait to see what happens with Logan and Raven...
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
This story has been great to read.

I can't waid for you to submit another

long and interesting chapter.

Sorry but I thought that the Hank and Logan

part was too long, Not that i didn't enjoy it.

The back and forth between Hank and Logan

was really something to be proud of.

I really liked the Logan/Raven parts. The characters

were put in a new situation togeather but you didn't

lose their core characteristics. I hope there will

be more Logan/Raven parts later on. hopefully before

they go find Erik and Creed

Again this is a great story, I can't wait til another

chapteris completed.

Please Hurry.

CaptMacKenzie chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Hey, I thought you guys had given up on this story. Shame, I thought. Some people even took your same idea (Mags curing Logan) on this forum (or maybe thought it up themselves, I shouldn’t assume), and one of them did a great job with the concept, but they don’t have your nitty-gritty style!

Loved the Raven-Logan relationship. Funsies all the way. And Hank getting in Logan's face was GREAT! Perfect. I'm wondering, though, how you're gonna get Logan in the fight - or IF you are, and if he's ever gonna admit Raven actually loves him (or it seems so, from the way y'all have written it.).

This is one of the best stories on ff-dot-net right now! Please don't take so long to update this time.