Reviews for Nothing Good
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Liked this.
TheMashMonster chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
Please update! I know it's been a few years but PLEASE I beg you! It's AMAZING!

252020 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
It is very well written, and I want more. I know there probably won't be any, but please! Think about it!
moshikamboshi chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
This is great, I'd love if you kept updating this story
oOKayleeOo chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
please keep updating.
TriGemini chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
Hey, this story sounds really great so far. I do hope that you continue it.

Especially, since future version of Buffy and Spike have managed to detain both Angelus and Spike from the past. I'm sure Spike's version from the past is going to be ultimately shock to discover his future-self with the Slayer. His reaction should prove to be quite interesting. Not to mention, it's obvious that Spike is worried about Buffy. Seeing as how, he knows what she's like when she's preoccupied with nightmares. Meaning that he's afraid she'll push him away again and it's obvious he doesn't want that to happen. He obviously wants her to confide in him with what she's feeling. Hopefully, in the long run that will be possible.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
Haley's Comet chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
This is SO good and I can't wait for an update! I'll be reading all the way!
AutumnSoleil chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
Love it, can't wait for more!
Haleine Delail chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
I'm lovin' it, as always. It's an interesting ending in chapter 7, a sort-of tender moment between Buffy and Spike, not the usual cliffhanger. It's really nicely done, and I can't wait to read the next installment! Vite, vite!

One little nitpick: "The only other man on offer." I've never heard anything phrased this way before, but I'm guessing it's a Britishism? Angel is, at this point, for all intents and purposes, American. Don't you agree? I think he (we) would be more likely to say "The only other man around," "The only other man up for grabs," "available," "to choose from..." something like that. Not that what you have is bad. And actually, Angel is (cough, cough) Irish, so... you could go with a whole array of things there.

Keep it up, luv.
WenWen chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Keep going.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Aw. Short, but sweet. I loved it, as always! Can't wait to read some more!
barney-mugger chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
WenWen chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
Keep adding to this story. Can't wait to read more.
WellxWisher chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Ooh...Buffy and dreams about the Master, that can't be a good thing. And I loved the bit where Spike was fighting against himself when he was wiping the blood away from Buffy's lip with the towel, how he held back. And evil! And yet grotesquely charming...very good job of capturing that bit of his character. Keep up the great work!
Secret Slayer chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
cant wait for more, update soon...)