Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
too-much-inspiration chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Very interesting, I wonder how or if this would change seasons 9 and 10. It certainly made for an interesting situation wondering whether the replicator was villainous or not. I guess the only thing that was a little confusing was the precise resolution of the problem. It is assumed that trying to control Kesi would be breaking the rules, but it is unclear if that is actually the case and that he would be punished for it. Overall, it is a good and interesting middle piece that fits nicely between seasons 8 and 9 and manages to tie up a somewhat loose line that the cannon never touched. Thank you for writing this.
Dr. Daniel Jackson Lover chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Umm I'd like to request you say if there a spoilers for some episodes for your next story please, because I haven't finished the show yet, and I just got a major spoiler.

But, what I did read was pretty good!
White Light White Heat chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
If only these guardians actually existed in the show. Life for SG1 would have been so much easier. An interesting story.
amberfly chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
You are such a talented writer. We are lucky to have someone of your skill writing to entertain us. Bravo
Lilynette chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
Hullo!

Just wanted to let you know that this story was fantastic. The characterizations were perfect, and the action well-paced. It was...great! This is going on my favorites ;P

Keep writing!

Lil'
bluedragon1836 chapter 15 . 4/19/2008
interesting.
Wuchel1 chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
The more of your stories I read the better they get! This one was totally gripping (and I even read it while accommodating that pesky need of earning money - the best way there is :-)
Janiqua chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
OMG. Daniel's so sweet, thinking about Oma and all. Still, it's kind of strange, thinking about him building replicators...
Eilidh17 chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
Great story...can't believe I missed it!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 15 . 7/5/2007
Since I'm into reviews today, I thought I tell you how much I loved this... I've already put it on my fav list (you're welcome), but that's not enough to express how excited I was when I read this. I started, and didn't stop till I finished... Awesome... I'm thinking of translating it - I'm Hungarian, and so far I have 3 fanfic-translations on my site. I'm not sure when, though, since I have another three, which I already begun, but haven't finished yet...
Nelarun chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Well that was amazingly awesome! Well done!

Nela
Nelarun chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
I really need to get myself a deviant account... But I'm just reading Like Father, like son... and I can't believe you killed Ba'al! He's like my favourite character! Argh! Anyways. I love this story so far!

Back to Deviant I go!

Nela
Karakin chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
i loved this story amazing job
Karakin chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I love this story so far, its really cool please keep updating and can't wait to see what happens
starjems88 chapter 15 . 6/11/2007