Reviews for Enjoy the silence
Lukasz chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I think its very romantic . The best thing about ShizNat is that they barely speak with each other but yet you can feel the buzing emotions between them the short looks i think its cold " The lovers without a word talk". The pain and love mixed together completely different but matching together so well just like Shizuru and Natsuki.

Thumb up for the author :D
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Whee! Hot one-shot, just the way I like it!
Lissa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
First time I heard the song was by memento the starkillers remix
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh, por supuesto que me gustó! Muy emotivo en verdad y te hace olvidar el preguntarte en dónde estuvo Natsuki todo el día y sin avisar... bromeo XD

Por lo general y por alguna razón no soy en realidad una fan de los song fic, pero viendo la letra, creo que concuerdo contigo, es perfecta para Natsuki.

Gracias de nuevo por otro maravilloso momento ShizNat!

K.o.N
Ninnypants chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
*is very glad that you are still alive*

...

...

JUST KIDDING! *HUGS* This oneshot is as good as always with your other stories! waiting patiently(fidget fidget) for your updates! :D

with lotsa n lotsa love, cookies, and gummy bears,

Ninnypants
joanna chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
oh my gosh ! that was so... ! I can't find a word to say what I felt when I read it! or perhaps this one : PERFECT ! sweet, lovely and without useless words ;) So, go on and write more XD

PS : sorry for my english, actualy I'm french XD good luck for next ;)
LucidLucifer chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
hehe, this was sweet. I liked how Natsuki was the antagonist in this. It worked very well.
GreenTeaLeafLove chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hehe i love this!
kitten320 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really liked it!Write more,but better finish which you began to write ;)
lurk-a-lot chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very cool oneshot/songfic, to one of my favourite Depeche Mode songs too. In fact, I had it playing when I re-read the fic. _;;

Good job, & thanks for the sweet read. Cheers! _
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i think there's more to silence than just enjoying it, you know? :) i love how you made their love making...void of speeches or anything. it made everything seem more ethereal, more fragile, more...significant. and you know, shizuru shouldn't say sorry unless she truly means it. :)

so. why did shizuru disappeared all of a sudden from natsuki? :)

something tells me you're gonna need to put an epilogue here or something... :)

peace!.-.
kikyo4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
somewhat depressing at first glance but ends with goodness!

and still waiting for your other story as well..
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
It's great piece and I enjoy reading it.
damn unique chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
so first of was absolutely amazing!I had the cover from lacuna coil in my head ) and I'm happy that you working on natsuki doggy and yours will lead mine and still writing such a wonderful one I am a fan of you
TeddyBear chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aww! Such a sweet one-shot! For a moment I thought Natsuki was the who was crying... O.O (Don't ask lol!)

Oh, you want to be aware of some typos and grammar stuff? Well, I did find some...

1:“Why you didn’t call me? How about: "Why didn't you call me?" Does that sound better? O.o

2:“Don’t…don’t you love me anymore?...” – said the with a sob, covering her face with her hands. You're missing something between 'the' and 'with'.

3:She was about to spoke... Spoke should be speak.

4:Then she whispered on her ear. How about: Then she whispered into her ear...? No? I don't know lol.

Well, aside from the grammar mistakes and stuff...IT WAS A GREAT ONE-SHOT! YAY!

Thank you for sharing D (Want a teddy bear? It's a ShizNat one! Lol!)