Reviews for See For Yourself
I like this AU. May there be a sequel in the offing?
Wandless Wizard chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Is this Nick guy a new character you have created because I don't remember him from the series
Mist of Rainbows chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Thanks for the story. I liked that they told some secrets but not other ones. I'm a bit curious where things would go from there but ah well.
Kaoz chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
when did Daniel get a mini-clone? i missed that episode (
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Brilliant! Loved this! Thanks for finishing! :)
Kaoz chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
lol, Spike? lol, a goa'uld? omg! i cant wait, lol
Kaoz chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Omg! Omg! Clone jack! yay, there's not that many I've found with him. So happy I'm going to go finish reading.
Thank you!
Alkeni chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Very interesting. Wonder Why Wesley (I'm guessing Wesley) gave Daniel as much into as he did...
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Awesome continuation!
Alkeni chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
So what exactly is Buffy's 'new line' then...?
doraemax chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
hmm... this is not just a temporary patch over the seal like in canon, right? when they make Andrew cried over it?

I cannot say whether this is better or worse than the canon. On one hand, like Aliens II catchphrase... "this time it's war"..., what happened in Canon is totally bad-ass. On the other hand, it opened the way to the bad-ness of season 8 comics...so, this way might end up being better. However, we missed on the whole 'uber white witch' moment...but i think we can wait for Willow to grow into her power rather than thrust into it...
But, i still think we might need more explanation on what Buffy did there. Will there be a new 'Protector' Line now? What of Faith? (i've forgotten. have Wesley sprung her out yet to fight Angelus?)

Really want to see where you go with this. Will Jon and Nick give a full briefing to the SGC about Sunnydale? or kept it to themselves? huhuhu.
Alkeni chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
As always, very fun.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Totally didn't see that last part coming... hopefully they can zap their way out of this. Thanks for the update.
the DragonBard chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Sorry, but I don't think Buffy's idea of Sineya being from California works.
Moi chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
You've continued a plot beyond the first chapter. *happily jumping around* This really is amazing! As I haven't seen any episode of Stargate that includes the clones, I keep picturing the original adult characters and this truely is amazing!
Keep updating, please!