Reviews for See For Yourself
Moi chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
You've continued a plot beyond the first chapter. *happily jumping around* This really is amazing! As I haven't seen any episode of Stargate that includes the clones, I keep picturing the original adult characters and this truely is amazing!
Keep updating, please!
Moi
LelaRo chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
dneprguy chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
This is a super great story up to this point. BUT!, it just stops. VERY FRUSTRATING! I don't understand why there are so many super great stories on fanfic that just stop with many years going by since the last update or completion. Is it a requirement that all good stories must be incomplete so they are never finished? Or has Joss Whedon and Sansui Snafu Productions put a curse on anyone writing a BTVS story that they get permanent writers block to stop them infringing on his territory and making him look bad by writing better stories than him?
Spica75 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
This story could really use some more chapters... _
Really good.
Talon5Krrde chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Interesting story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
For a fic marked as a work in progress... doesn't seem like one, seeing as there hasn't been any 'progress' for eighteen months... six months shy of two years. Why don't you just mark it abandoned and maybe readers will stop pestering you to write something you've given up on?

Though it is sad really, it was an interesting story, and given that you primarily only write one shots it's remarkably fully embodied for someone whom only writes stories if they feel like it; it's just a shame that you lost interest halfway through said story.
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
ARGH! What happens next?
Lachriel chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Okay, show and tell with weapons sounds like fun. There's a lot more here than the last time I read this. I'm loving the cute-awkward-geekiness of the Dawn/Nick relationship - and Jon's response to it. Hope to see more of this soon. _
prudiisten chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
This is very good hope for an update soon.
irezel chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
buffy is so wonderfully intimidating...3 yay! can't wait for more!
ankellysaurus chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Love this one! Thanks for updating. I am seriously loving the weird teenage crush thing that nick has going on.
Azhwi chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
OOOoooOooooOOOOOoooh!

Oh dammit. They just brought out the big guns! Comparatively.

Great story so far. I love the interactions. And the opportunity to see familiar faces from a strangers point of view.

*snicker* I'll raise you a Daniel. Nice!
Ardin chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Oh please, oh please, oh please give us more. This is terrific. Well written, good character crossover interaction. I can't wait for the next chapter.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Yay! I'm ecstatic to see another insallment to this fic - and a wonderful installment at that :)
madbrad chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
- Nick had never been gladder that Loki had chosen to clone both Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson at the same time

Oh, okay, you invented Nick as part of your AU? That's cheating. :-)

Very enjoyable story!