Reviews for Fair Play
...ok, Kurama just raped him and convinced him it was okay... Creepy. But, wouldn't put it past Kurama...
I think this might be my favorite fanfiction ever. Very, very well done. Hiei and Kurama are so in character it's nearly unbelievable. Thank you for this.
LoveIsNotAChoice chapter 1 . 5/18
Everything about this story filled me with joy!
deb.23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I have never liked yaoi but this was kinda fun..
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This story is absolutely divine.
scienceguy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I knew I recognized your writing style - I read this fic several years back, but forgot it completely. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it again.

I love how you write Hiei and Kurama - they never feel out of character in your works.

Anyway, excellent work.
Naomi U chapter 1 . 12/8/2013 should totally write another chapter for this for Hiei's payback
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Didn't like it. You're writing is nice but this was just... I don't even know. Basically rape. Tying someone down and refusing to release them until you get your way. Just didn't like it. Too bad.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hahahaha, that was really cute. :D I liked the way you described Kurama's anger.
Sano chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
The anguish, longing and shared lust was so evident throughout the whole thing. I wish you can write a sequel. Great read!
Enjeru chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this story and I'm honestly surprised I haven't reviewed it yet, cause it one of those fanfics that I'll revisit every now again to re-read. I honestly could read it right after I just read it. It's so frickin beautifully written, you touch on Hiei's emotions perfectly and I love that Kurama actually tied him to the bed. xD
EvelynWatsonx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I cried while reading this... Absolutely wonderful and heartwarming. Most importantly, Kurama and Hiei are totally in characte! Please write more Kurama/Hiei romance!
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Did I ever mention how amazing you are? Yes, but it must be said again.
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hiei talking in his sleep? cool. would love to see that. really good story. any idea how Kurama made the rope fireproof?
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
"He had Hiei at a distinct disadvantage, emotionally…

… not to mention, he was still tied to the bed."

One of the most strangely awesome quotes ever.