Reviews for Fair Play
deb.23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I have never liked yaoi but this was kinda fun..
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This story is absolutely divine.
scienceguy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I knew I recognized your writing style - I read this fic several years back, but forgot it completely. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it again.

I love how you write Hiei and Kurama - they never feel out of character in your works.

Anyway, excellent work.
Naomi U chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hehe...you should totally write another chapter for this for Hiei's payback
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Didn't like it. You're writing is nice but this was just... I don't even know. Basically rape. Tying someone down and refusing to release them until you get your way. Just didn't like it. Too bad.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hahahaha, that was really cute. :D I liked the way you described Kurama's anger.
Sano chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
The anguish, longing and shared lust was so evident throughout the whole thing. I wish you can write a sequel. Great read!
Enjeru chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this story and I'm honestly surprised I haven't reviewed it yet, cause it one of those fanfics that I'll revisit every now again to re-read. I honestly could read it right after I just read it. It's so frickin beautifully written, you touch on Hiei's emotions perfectly and I love that Kurama actually tied him to the bed. xD
EvelynWatsonx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I cried while reading this... Absolutely wonderful and heartwarming. Most importantly, Kurama and Hiei are totally in characte! Please write more Kurama/Hiei romance!
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Did I ever mention how amazing you are? Yes, but it must be said again.
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hiei talking in his sleep? cool. would love to see that. really good story. any idea how Kurama made the rope fireproof?
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
"He had Hiei at a distinct disadvantage, emotionally…

… not to mention, he was still tied to the bed."

One of the most strangely awesome quotes ever.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love the way you exposed Hiei's feelings and the relation between them is in character. I liked this part

"You overwhelm me, Kurama, do you know how badly that pisses me off? That you beat me when you're not even trying to? You overwhelm me constantly-every time I think I've got this thing under control, every time I think I understand you, you do something and it starts all over again. I can't control it, so all I can do is live with it. I don't want to need anything, much less a person, someone independent who could hurt me so easily just by-I never ever considered that love was a possibility for someone like me, and I don't have any use for it. I can't fight it, but I don't want it."

Very beautiful!
femme Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Well, I just love this story. Even though I've read it about three or four times before, I always find myself laughing at certain passages and going "awwwww, how sweet!" at others. I really like your writing and have as a matter of fact read through all of your YYH fanfics, but I still like this one the best. You've managed to keep them so in character, it's unbelievable.

You should really post sth new soon, though. I'm running out of reading material. Heck, I went and read all your LOTR fanfics, as well. Eagerly awaiting more Kurama x Hiei love, though. So, please, write again and soon! _
iwasnthere622 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is an awesome one-shot! You got them both so in character, I could practically hear them! I absolutely loved the sarcasm since it suits them both so well and some lines made me laugh out loud, especially when Hiei flips the "my reasons" thing on Kurama :)

Overall this was extremely well written and probably one of the best fics I've read. Excellent job!