Reviews for Jashin
Inuyonas chapter 12 . 9/29
When in the fuck is this gonna be updated
Why the fuck do you think minato's false name for spy missions arashi is his actual name? Guess there are more unfortunate dumbasses than I thought out there. Seriously get with the times and get your ass out of your head retard. We have enough autistic idiots just assuming and writing things down out of their ass because that's what their told rather than themselves doing research to actually put hard work into a story. Which just shows you have no talent for writing a story or fanfiction for that matter. Which makes things worse for you obviously.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
kyuubi1 chapter 11 . 9/1/2015
.mm mm mm on. nbo. omnivore nnkni Minnesota n
Shinozuka Kou chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Your story's really good, and I really like this version of Naruto, but... Dude, you really need a beta. Your spelling's a bit, uh, well, it-it's pretty bad. Sorry. No offense.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
LEARN TO SPELL ASSHOLE! WHAT THE HELL IS FETIGUE? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FATIGUE! STOP GIVING MANKIND A BAD NAME!
lazyharpseal chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Fffffffùuuuuuuucccccc yyyyyyyooookuuuuùuuuuuuuuuuuùuuùuu.

LAZY HARP SEAL
starlineshine chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
This was funny.
I am very amused.
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Insanity with a plot. Nice.
demiread chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
this was awesome i hope you find more inspiration for other masterpieces
Fearling001 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
u don't have the summoning contract to summon Klucky
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
You sing canary-kun
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
This sucks the plot is confusing...not complicated at all...but lacking creativity and it looks like a canon naruto who is a little less retarded
Senju Serena chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I'm sorry but you should've thought the plot out more for your story. First of all, if Sasuke and Sakura lost their teammate, then they wouldn't be allowed to participate in the 3rd round. Second, no ninja worth their worth would've acted like Naruto now if someone was treating them that way...i can't even finish this chapter.
Mazzi chapter 7 . 8/2/2013