Reviews for Jashin
UGH, just when sakura was beginning to get better, you turned her into a WORSE fangirl... BLECH.
AHH there is the spineless hokage we all know and hate! If he actually THINKS for more then a NANO-SECOND. He'll see how STUPID continuing the exam is. IF orochimaru HAD the forces to attack the leaf, he'd have DONE SO ALREADY, (his ego is too big to do otherwise) ERGO, he NEEDS them to continue in order to ROUND up the forces to do it! So his "threat" is pretty CHILDISH (it's like a little boy saying "you'll get yours" before sticking out his tongue and running). It actually kinda made me hate the old man more in cannon when he BOUGHT the lie! and the treaty with sand? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They're ready to INVADE... I think the treaty is ALREADY UP IN FLAMES! That's like England worrying about their treaty with Germany during the blitzkrieg... ROFL The third had PLENTY of time to know the invasion was going to happen, the SECOND garaa stepped FOOT in the village, all diplomatic bets SHOULD have been OFF! Jinchuriki are MADE to be weapons of WAR! You don't send one to an allied village unless your stating "YOUR NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE". and before anyone says "how would he know"... Umm sensor types, the village has to have a FEW somewhere, and then there is that GIANT BUBBLE barrier that surrounds the whole place, I'd think EITHER one of those two things would have CLUED THEM IN on the fact their "allies" just DECLARED WAR! and the "treaty" was just used as TOILET PAPER on someone's backside.

But no, the third just quietly sits back, masturbating to his student's writing and smoking on his "tobacco"...(yeah right)... While haply smiling that "all is right with the world".
Heba and Atem chapter 12 . 3/15
Will you be continuing thus story? I love it!
Monster King chapter 12 . 3/5
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
It's not arashi dumbass it's minato. You seriously need to check your autism in this story.
Wolf King 95 chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
poor kitten.
Inuyonas chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
When in the fuck is this gonna be updated
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Why the fuck do you think minato's false name for spy missions arashi is his actual name? Guess there are more unfortunate dumbasses than I thought out there. Seriously get with the times and get your ass out of your head retard. We have enough autistic idiots just assuming and writing things down out of their ass because that's what their told rather than themselves doing research to actually put hard work into a story. Which just shows you have no talent for writing a story or fanfiction for that matter. Which makes things worse for you obviously.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
kyuubi1 chapter 11 . 9/1/2015
.mm mm mm on. nbo. omnivore nnkni Minnesota n
Shinozuka Kou chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Your story's really good, and I really like this version of Naruto, but... Dude, you really need a beta. Your spelling's a bit, uh, well, it-it's pretty bad. Sorry. No offense.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
LEARN TO SPELL ASSHOLE! WHAT THE HELL IS FETIGUE? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FATIGUE! STOP GIVING MANKIND A BAD NAME!
lazyharpseal chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Fffffffùuuuuuuucccccc yyyyyyyooookuuuuùuuuuuuuuuuuùuuùuu.

LAZY HARP SEAL
starlineshine chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
This was funny.
I am very amused.
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Insanity with a plot. Nice.