Reviews for Summer's almost gone
Um what? That was so good! Why'd it end! Cliff hanger. They have to fall in love and goes against the rules of society and run off together.
But your way works good too. I'll admit I'm more interested now so I mean you're pretty much amazing. Love it!
CaleoRipple chapter 7 . 1/11
Loved it! What a great idea! Is it finished or are you planning another chapter/ sequel at any point? Thanks :)
chained2love chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
will he CONFESS?
electricdust chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
loved it! thank you :)
Abeytu chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
you stopped there! I really hope you wrote a sequel. Please write a sequel. I enjoyed reading this greatly
pleasefinishstory chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Oh my... lovely story..
Devilishduck chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
NO! Don't End it here!

WAH

Dickon! Mary!

*sighs*Awesome fanfic. I really enjoyed it. If you had the urge, PLEASE continue with it.
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Oh me oh my! Dickon! I feel for thee! The cutie pie...i'm sure he can be patient...
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Oh. Poor Dickon, What a big burden hoisted onto his shoulders!
greenmusicbox chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Just thought it would be nice to get some words of inspiration and incentive to write, esp. for Beyond the SG.

After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her.

- Adam's Diary

I thought it was short and sweet. Thanks for readying & continue to update!
greenmusicbox chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hi, it's me again. I've read this piece a while back but didn't submit a review b/c I was so eager about the ending that I skip several chapters and read the ending instead. But today I took the time to slowly read the whole thing and I think it complements the storyline of Beyond the SG. I thought it felt like it was a snapshot in time in how M/D relationship gradually evolves into something else. I love the fact that you showed how maturity, responsibility, and proper etiquette becomes a growing factor in Mary and esp. Dickon. I love that ending scene where Dickon knows he should turn his head away but eventually couldn't avoid it/ help it. Yes, I am a big FAN of Mary Dickon. Thanks for the great stories and keep up the good work in Beyond the SG.
grayscales chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
Aw! Poor Dickon! We knew how Mary felt, but now I feel bad for Dickon too! -sniffles-

A very nice end. I like it.

Much Love,

Scales.
Ironysabitch chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
YAY im always looking for mary/dickon stories and your is really good!:)

update soon!
grayscales chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
-sigh- You will never know the extent of my jealousy. Every single chapter you write is interesting, and deep, and wonderfully well written, and perfectly in-character! You must teach me. No, no, I am just kidding. Wonderful chapter, by the way. I can't wait for an update on What Will Be. I need to know what happens! -is being extremely overdramatic-

So hm. I can't wait to see the final chapters of this and the next chapters in What Will Be. -winkwinknudgenugde- _

Much Love,

Scales.
EstellaB chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
I love you! (platonically)

It's lovely to see Dickon being just the right amount of angsty, just the right amount of cute and wistful. The only thing I have to say about this chapter is that I though Martha's fiance's name was Devid? Perhaps I missed something.

Anyway, I REALLY hope you update soon :D