Reviews for Think Twice
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2015
This story is terrible. I like the plot but I thought it could've been wrote better. It was very repetitive and bland at some parts. I normally love your stories but this one is not one of your best.
malikoyun chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Psyhdpcjvkhlh omg, I never realized this had been finished. /years late. That, or I've somehow cleared my memory. Either way, so happy to know it ended happily.
Pentastic chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
Good story. I was up way too late reading it.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
Oh my favorite! I loved Derek's inner monologue of reason why he couldn't murder Andrew a few chapters back. I think you did a really good job writting him. And I love the banter with him and Edwin.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
I love Daniel pretending to be gay! That was amazing.
Ugh, can Andrew just throw himself over a cliff already?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
I am loving this! The suspense is driving me crazy though!
Permanently Finished chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
So, I loved this story! Soo much! ;D At first, I was hoping Casey would stay with Andrew because that would have been like really powerful, her getting over Derek and moving on. But then I found out how much I really hate Andrew and I'm so glad it was a Dasey ending lol! ;)
clumsy4122 chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
I've read this twice now, and I still love Donnie. :)
Chelssey chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
I truly love your story! It is so awesome, and you write it so well! Keep up the great work!
Pointless.Love chapter 22 . 6/21/2010
A little annoying when you mixed up the names Daniel and Andrew, other than that a good story. It could also have been helpful is you had made it a little more clear whos point of view it was or at least something to mark the beginning of a new scene :)

But it has good plot and a good ending, but just had to give som critism to, hope you see that I'm trying to be helpful and not a bitch :P
Pointless.Love chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Americans and their norwegian water :P The sad thing, Voss it's more expensive in Norway than in America. So sad.
burningRoses chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
I LOVED that story! It was so cute, and I could totally imagine Casey and Derek in that position!
burningRoses chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
Well...that just totally scratches my idea of Andrew being gay himself...you wouldn't think otherwise with the way he acts...screw Andrew Wilder to hell

YES! YES! YES! Closet scene, OH YEAH!
Lady Kellyn chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
I am officially huge fan of yours, degrassichick. I am an obsessive follower of Derek/Casey, and I have to say, your fanfics are among the best I have ever read. I read all your Derek/Casey fanfics, and I would have read the Degrassi ones, except that I don't watch the show.

You manage to make the characters sweet and yet still believable-just the way they should be. Derek is the perfect balance of cocky, arrogant, sweet and UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous. Thank you for making my day.

Also, congratulations on getting Ashley Leggat and Michael Seater to read a scene from "Out of the Blue!" It's a shame they picked the first chapter, and not a more Derek/Casey-oriented one, but oh well. I think you deserved the recognition.

One thing, if you ever decide to publish a book: while your spelling and grammar are excellent compared to what I've seen in the internet world (and trust me, the mistakes I've seen could fill volumes), you still make some common grammar mistakes. You tend to get "your" and "you're" mixed up, etc. Maybe you could work on that a little.

Wow, the world's longest review. O_o Anyway, keep writing, especially if it's Derek/Casey!
CharryBlossom chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
Ha! Squeling with joy because I managed to finish reading the sequel to Out Of The Blue. Now, nothing can compare to the original, but this little piece had it's fair share of Daisy moments. You did them justice. Like I said, you wrote the exact kind of fic I was looking for. Chaptered and it always keeps you interested and craving for more. Hope to read from you soon!