Reviews for Strands
Daydream7 chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
Loving this story
Update soon :)
rara saryn chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
Oh, cliffhanger. Good so far though
Stoko chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
Seems 's had a little bit of an glitch, this is chapter 18 of A Life Without. It's pretty awesome, but I just finished reading it on the page it's supposed to be on :P Sorry, just figured you should know.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
Hi,I think you've posted this chapter,chapter 14 to the wrong this sounds like it belongs to the alternate Doomsday story your writing when the Doctor is trapped in Pete's world.

I thought things didn't quite add up when I starting reading this and I think this is why.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
What was that? Oh, never mind. It was just me squealing with excitement to have, not only, another chapter of this incredible saga but a most excellent installment at that. Yay!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
The Doctor is going to lose Rose and his children for good if he doesn't buck up his the mother of your children you didn't want them is not going to help the takes two remember boys have always got some little scheme going on which more often or not is quite funny.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
Yippee skippy! Two chapters, two mornings in a row. The pieces are falling into place - ie: I almost know what's going on now. And, despite everything, I did one of those little "aw"s when the Doctor said: “This is why you have to stay here,” he breathed into her ear. “I need someone to save me.”
Joycelyn Solo chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
There's really no better way to start the week than a new chapter to one of my favorite stories! Though I'm distressed about the conflict between the Doctor and Rose, I'm glad to see they're finally communicating, sort of. I like The Boys' unwavering faith in the Doctor even when they don't always like him. And I'm starting to like Saul since finding out that he's (hopefully not) a bad guy. Now if we can just find out where he's gotten himself off to...
Gabzek chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
Great story!
Galaen chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
SAUL! HER SON! SAUL!

He IS her son, right? And Greg, he's still alive too. Or is he dead. Killed by something else? Geez, you need a string of yarn and multicolored pins to track this. Strangely, the less attention you pay to time lines and trying to sort it out, the more sense it makes and the easier it is to follow.

Thank you for posting! I'll take that bone and raise you a review! Man, oh, man! I love this series.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
Another great chapter. I loved the line about Jack getting the Doctor a clue for Christmas. I also like Rom's confidence in the Doctor. Jack may be Batman, but the Doctor is the Doctor and there ain't anybody scarier when his family (or whatever he labels them) is threatened. I anxiously await the next chapter.

Oh! And I think I've put some pieces together about what's going on with Violet. I'm probably wrong but it's fun to speculate.
Galaen chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
ERUGH! I want to know what's going on! What happens next?

This is so interesting, albeit hard to follow at times until you get further on in the story. A wonderful series and it keeps getting better now that the other characters (siblings) are old enough to make a contribution to the plot.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
So I read this story, got totally confused, went back and read the rest of the Doors series in hopes I'd be slightly less confused and now I'm just amazed and confused. I look forward to finding out what, exactly, Violet has done, what the Doctor is going to do about it, how the Boys are going to escape their captor and what Captain Jack, sometimes known as Batman is going to do with the lot of them. Oh, yeah, and I'm also a might fearful of the eventual row Rose and the Doctor are no doubt going to have.
Uberscribbler chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
Colour me confused now...and even MORE anxious to see what comes next!
Gabzek chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
:) Awesome story! Keep it going!