Reviews for The Inside
Flatpickluvr chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Hi! I know u wrote this a long time ago and I haven't seen anything new from u in awhile. I'm re reading all my old fav fics and realized I never reviewed this one. My bad. I love it and hope to see something new from u soon. I hope u are still writing house fic.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 16 . 9/15/2008
I really like it especially the ending. They're so cute. Thanks!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
It's nice to read House's POV for a change. Thanks!
Potterworm chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
"House what are you on?" Best. Line. Ever. God, that was so perfect.
scrapture chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
I have trouble sleeping a lot of nights. Your Judging Distance and this, The Inside, I keep coming back to. Your stories and The Body Found have gotten me through a lot of nights well. Thank you.
accioamber chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
i will never think of green gatorade the same. )
accioamber chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
me likey.
accioamber chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
cute. human house. :D
HouseAddict16 chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
Really great! Loved it and was hanging on to every word. Just the House/Wilson fic I was looking for! Great job. can't wait to read more of your work.
HouseAddict16 chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Love this chapter, could feel how much they love eachother. Great job.
anon chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
this fic was amazing-totally in character for both of them. can you write for the show? i'm sad to see it end.

"Whatever he just called me, he gets away with it." loved that line, amoung many others.
gypsy71 chapter 16 . 6/23/2007
I really loved this story. I think your House "voice" is the best I've come across (and I read a lot of fanfic!). I can literally "see" House's expressions as you write. Fantastic! I'd love to read your House POV in a role reversal - a situation where Wilson needs physical and emotional support from House...Many thanks (and I've still got my fingers crossed for "Of a Thursday"...*grins*)
Shadow 3013 chapter 16 . 6/23/2007
*melts* The ending was so sweet! You're right about the feeling of this chapter/ending: it's very House-ian. Not inconclusive, really, so much as... open-ended? At any rate, great job on a great story. I can't to see the next House fic you come up with-I'll definitely look forward to it!
imfreakinorange chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
AW! this chapter starts out to horrible, but ends so well! Poor House! His daddy is so mean! and wilson is so good to him... no gay sex 'til after the story is over I guess ;)

GREAT story! You were the first author I EVER read for the House fic and you are still the BEST!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
Aww... the beginning was really sad and the end was really sweet. I'm gonna miss this fic. It's cool.