Reviews for The World Fell Silent
Brisalad chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
wow pretty intense
ATLA-LOK-is-my-world chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
ANOTHER GREAT ONESHOT!1 DAMN IT YOUR AWESOME!
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Beautiful!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw...

*fangirl squeal*
TwilightG chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Perfect
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
FANTIASTIC! SWEETER THAN SWEET!

need i say more? .
stephaflea chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
loved this story x
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow, I'm sorry I missed this one when it was first posted! Delightfully sensual, while anchored in the seriousness of the situation. I loved it! It's just too bad we will probably never see a scene like this in the actual show. I guess we can hope, though!
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I saw nothing wrong with this at all,and I pray that the last eppy goes like this. It would the perfect ending. At least in my opinion,I'm sure the Zutarians would hate that.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
If my hands felt didn't feel as if they were about to drop off I would give you a long review about how utterly incredible this story is. Unfortunately they are an so, really great job will have do.
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wasn’t she concerned that he was experiencing a mild heart attack every time she touched him? - Made me laugh out loud.

This is an adorable oneshot that I absolutely love! It's so sweet and the description is wonderful. Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

KD
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
AW! That was so cute! I loved it!
AvatarMaster chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this is awesome! great job on this story! This wll definitely go to my favorite story. make another one like this!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I really liked this oneshot. It has imagination, great wording, and the romantic tension was exciting to read. Great job! :)
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow... How amazing. You did a great job! I loved this one shot. The title fits very well. Awesome awesome awesome writing.