Reviews for Brave New World
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Sweet. :)
SeitedeMarie chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
This could become a whole series of drabbles! Oh, the places it could go...
Korilian chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I'd consider making your chapters a little bit longer. A cliffhanger isn't so effective when your readers honestly don't have a clue what's going on and that makes it really hard to care (I mean, I can make a few educated guesses, but mostly I'm completely lost).
Innogen chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Greetings from a cellphone. I didn't intend my last review as negative crit; only that as a one off I saw so much potential for an original tale.

Now that Mum's come around and decided to send her son to his father, your wonderful prose is much more grounded in the SGA'verse-although I stand by what I said about non sg story potential.

Shame on Ronan for stunnin year old. Plus the kid is luck he didn't go splat-power must have been down!
Olinne chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
and now, with the others wonderful feddbacks, you decide to write a story about it? :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
You have a real talent for writing. I love that you are incorporating Stargate Atlantis into your plethora of fandoms. SGA is so fun to write, isn't it? It's easy to get inspired. This one was very good. I'm enjoying your little ficlets. :)
Innogen chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is a beautiful piece of writing. I think it may seed an original storyy for you-loosely based on the •idea that an explorer from a nearby world visited, and what happenns when the child grows, and learns that his own motherwas the one who used and betrayed his father...
SeitedeMarie chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Y'know, there could be a sequel... it's entirely possible, no?