Reviews for Unlocked Doors
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Perfectly in character...very we'll done :)
jj chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I like it very nice
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh, oh! really loved it. Very realisticc I believe. Kakashi eccetric and complete with his walls in place. Not all crazy ridiculously sappy and calling him 'Ru ru' like you see in some fics. And Iruka not just being all...weak and love-sick. I flippin loved it. Seriously good frickin writing. Loved it. Brilliant. xoxo
The Quote Book chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
It's nice to read a fic that keeps Kakashi with his walls and barriers in place while still allowing him to reach out. I think you really did his character justice here. :)
maethebellydancer chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Fuck yeah! I love it. To the point and alot more realistic. Good job.
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow, I really didn't think I liked this fic until I got to the end...it was sweet and cute without being all like, "the fluff is decaying my teeth!". -favorites-
Deann Lynn chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
awesome, and sweet the end!... overall it was cute but the sex scenes were a little sparse! :P

Blessed be,

Amber
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
this was so good! i loved the ending the most, kakashi was just so cute D

thanks for writing such a cute one-shot (though i really wish it continued on _ )
hollydermovoi chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this is so cute! i love the ending. but maybe next time you can include a little bit of kakashi's point of view to off set irukas

hollinea dimitri
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
LOL! Aw I loved it! Iruka is so cute! And I love IruKaka pairing also! LOL! I love Yaoi in general, it's so hot!

Anywho, getting a bit carried away, that was awesome!

Akemi-Chan!
seabroth chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
" the door on the knob pulled down Kakashi's mask and the one buried in the pocket" Uh, you mean the "hand" on the knob? There was another small error somewhere too, but I forgot where.

Yeah, this was good! Although, sometimes I wish it were the other way around. Kakashi's the one who wants something and IRuka is the one who's not being open and then Iruka's the one to finally break down and "hand him the apartment keys".
checkerbloom chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
You should write more yaoi. That was delicious! The ending was absolutely-bloody-perfect! It set my heart a-flutter! I am fav-ing this so that I can come back and read it again. and again, and again and again and again... you get the idea.
Makayla chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was fantastically written, is there anymore?
Kylie-Chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh. My. God.

Excuse me a moment while I go into incoherent fits of fangirling.

!1!oneone!

*takes deep, calming breaths*

I am so delighted that I'm at a loss for words. I can't even begin to describe how happy this made me. :D :D This is one of the coolest birthday presents EVER. The writing was great, both of the characters were IC, and I just loved it! I am eternally greatful for the sex scene as well; I'm sure that it must have been strange to write, especially since you're not particularly fond of shonen-ai/yaoi. And it WAS fairly hot, so I dunno what you're talking about. But I think my favorite moment was when Kakashi kissed Iruka without his mask and gave him his apartment keys. The emotional implications behind it made me squee with joy. This was absolutely worth the wait and reading that horrible NejiHina fic. :heart::heart::heart:

I only wish I'd actually SEEN this when you posted it. T_T I feel like such a bitch for only viewing just now, a whole month later! *headdesk* This is what I get for not keeping up with my favorites list and not being on enough. D:

When I get my e-mail in a few days, I'm so going to shower you with more gratitude! Until then, I'll go to the forums and glomp you there. :D

Now for the concrit...of which there is none. XP I can find absolutely nothing wrong with this fic, and needless to say, this is most definitely going on my favorites list.
lynn chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I read your profile after reading the story & I must say you should write more yaoi (of the KakaIru kind). Great read. Thank you very much!