Reviews for Show Me Love
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Ohmygod! "Show me love t.a.T.u" is one of my absolute favorite songs!The first time I heard it it was for a Inu /Kag and Sess/Rin music video!What are the odds of that!
Show me love show me love give me all that I want show me love show me love show me love show me love show me love show me love till you open the door
JUST-BE-IT chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
Wow it's a great story. You should really finish this story, it's really good and I really want know what happens. FINISH PLEASE!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
could you finish this off i want to know what happens in this boss story plllllllzzzzzz!
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Lovin the story.
Kaji Ganjou chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
Great work with this one, I almost started to cry, and I'm like inuyasha I never cry.

Update quickly,

Ichi
The Midnightmoonflower chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
Please write new chapters and long ones please its been so lond since you written this story please i love it!
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
please update soon! this was going so great
Ranma Queen chapter 18 . 10/27/2008
way to much music lyrics. And, they suck ontop of that, nice story though...
ahaad chapter 21 . 8/30/2008
great chapter, cant wait for the next
xDarkFairy chapter 21 . 8/11/2008
nice update soon
Half-bloodPuff chapter 21 . 7/20/2008
O, I loves it!
I Am Miranda Of The Tempest chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
its taken me 2 days to read the whole thing and now im hooked!
suushisan chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
please write some more
suushisan chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
cdelosre2006 chapter 21 . 6/30/2008
Not bad. I really loved the torture play between Kags and Yash. It seems to really work for guys and getting them to do things. Lol, but on a different note...I'm sorry I wasn't able to post a review when the chapter came out. I am on a trip and now getting a chance to be on the internet now. Anyways, great chapter and keep up the great work!