Reviews for Breaking the Silence
Disciple of Athena chapter 3 . 9/30/2020
What a lovely story! Thank you very much for this study. I don’t often read stories about Tonks, and always think I should read more!
RchHghr chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
I loved it! Maybe you’ll write a sequel in the future?
emmerrr chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
I absolutely love your work! You offer so many fabulous alternatives to the original with just the right amount of detail. Thank you for sharing. I wonder what you're up to now.
chizuru300 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
sorry for my english, not ma maternal language. It's a very cool story ! i wish we know more about Snape's state of mind. I realy like the couple Snape-Tonks, so thank you for this story !
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Very well-written!
proserpina13 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I really liked how you ended it. You did a very good job of keeping to Snape's personality. I am glad you ended it with them just being friends. Although I did rather hope that Remus would have come back.
Miya chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Lovely. Uncommon. Bittersweet. Yay for you, author!
JolietJane chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
A beautiful story, thank you so much! :D
theburninator chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
it was a great story. i wished there was another chapter. great job
lucidreams chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
You did a good job in capturing Snape and I like how you developed Tonks throughout the chapters. Also, I enjoyed the way you focused on slowly building a friendship between Snape Tonks rather than just jumping into a sudden, unexplained relationship. Overall, very nice.
LOTReader chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Great story! I like how Tonks chooses to not live in fear of silence anymore. That was particularly well written. Great job!
Amandah Leigh chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
and it has a happy ending. lol

i like the name shadow for a black cat.

great fic. i loved "that often is teh purpose of small talk," especially. not sure why.

:-)

AL
Amandah Leigh chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Well I'm freakin' depressed now. She effed up the potion AND he's on the run. They just can't win, can they?
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
ooh, he's harsh. i love it! lol he's just so... snape. "Consider it an extra service," was a great line.

AL
Wickedwitch90 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
I really enjoyed this story! Could there be a possibility of a sequel? Cause I like Tonks/Snape so much... ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »