Reviews for King of Wishful Thinking
Tamolino chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Loved it!
VampirateLycan chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Loved it, it was beautiful! *sniff*
kinnik72 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
So sweet.
pain in the mikta chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Darn!

Did I say Darn?
Dreaming of Jack chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Fabulous. just Fabulous. wow.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Sigh! I could just see Jack sitting in the cemetary talking to Charlie and bearing his feelings for Sam. It's simple, I loved this :)
7 League Boots chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Masterful. You have such a wonderful grasp of Jack's speech and train of thought - I really hear him. Oh, and SQUEE-E! Jack's soliloquy was so sincere, so moving and still so Jack when he just slipped Sam in. Ah, and the last line - priceless. Just the right setting and mood in place, nicely visualized. Another excellent character/voice capture of my favorite SG-1 guy, and gal. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and yes I enjoyed this as much as the preceding chapter - good read from both.

(Now that song's going round in my head! Good thing I like it.)
awishaway chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Know that is so much better lots of fluff. But there is still so much story to tell. But at least we can fill in the blanks with our own minds now. Great story.
mara-anni chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
You wrote a sequel, yay!

Quite sad wiht the funeral. I think Jack was a little OOC though, i can't see him opening up that much adn saying those things, but it was sweet.
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
OMFG! Now that's what i'm talkin' 'bout!. That was absolutely flufftacular to the max. You had tears in my eyes with Jack's heartfelt speech - Excellent..

Sigh - wouldn't it be nice to see them get together in the movies!...
stusue chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh ... **sniff sniff** ... that was ... **discretely rubs tear from cheek** ... really beautiful! **sniff** :o)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Angst done to a fine turn. That song fits the setting and Jack's state of mind well. Definitely a fit for that story, sad and wistful. So glad that he didn't have to really watch Sam being given away to he-who-shall-not-ever-be-named-again. But that's not the ending of Sam and Jack, so what'd he do after "Threads?" Great story, nicely characterized Jack. Thanks for sharing.
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Well written.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Angsty stuff! Begs for more, though! 8-) C'mon!
khalek chapter 1 . 6/11/2007