Reviews for King of Wishful Thinking
stusue chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I'm afraid I really don't like sad fics ... I love happy endings as life is sad enough. But this fic was really well written and I liked the way you wrote what Jack was thinking and feeling. I especially liked the idea of the house signs over his heart ... "Sold" and then "Condemned". I really loved that imagery. But I must admit, I'd love a happy-ending sequel! :o)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Thank goodness that's not how it turned out but I could see Jack behaving this way if Sam had married Pete. Good story.
Ardin chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
It's well written and a great POV for what Jack thought about after finding out about Pete (shudder), but it's not the fluff I've come to expect and love from you. But it was great so, Thanks!
awishaway chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very well written, it is like a missing scene from that show but it doesn't have a happy ending. How could it be complete much more story there I am sure. Doom and Gloom. Poor Jack he really should of been more honest with her about his feelings.

Thanks for posting.
gater62 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
oh excellent! I especially loved the last paragraph!
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
snif! ok, we SO mneed a happy sequel soon! great work as always!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Sob! Oh I wish I was there to comfort him ;) While I had tears in my eyes reading this it was loved all the same.
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Don't like anything where they don't get together, although i suppose we can take comfort in the fact that WE KNOW that she kicks Pete's butt to the curb!... eventually.

Otherwise, an ok story, i suppose, but hang on a minute, aren't you the person who invented flufftacular?.. Fluffy and romantic that's what we all want here, we get enough UST on the damn TV!.

Not poking at your story writing here, ... well ok i'm rambling here, well written by the way.!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh this was so sad, so heartbreaking.

And i think you're spot-on with Jack here. This is exactly why he never said anything about Pete, never interfered. And i think if Sam actually married Pete - ugh! - what you describe is exactly what Jack would have done. Poor Jack, thank God Sam came to her senses. You know i don't normally do this but i'd love to see a sequal for after 'Threads' when he realises maybe he hasn't lost her after all.

Anyway, great work here :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2