Reviews for A Special Alchemy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
this was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
''alchemoose are coming to kill us all!'' -big moose alchemist snaps- ''die humans!'' chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Loved this story :-) Some super cute moments - and even though it did make me smile it actually made me cry a bit too. Awesome as always 3
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That actually kinda makes sence! And this was soo cute! …
Writingaddict169 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Great story! I just wanted to say that when Elecia called Roy a big nerd, I lost itXD
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very cute and sweet. It made me smile. :)
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
AWWW! Yes, this totally did make me smile, and actually that last part made me laugh! With Roy saying that conception could be explained as a form of alchemy, I found that so very funny for some reason.

Anyhoo, this story was incredibly sweet and I totally loved it!
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Lawl I nearly died laughing when Elicia asked Roy had the baby got inside Rize XDDD And the start of this fic was sooo cute I'd thought I'd die X3 Awesome fic as always
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
very cute :3
jpqueenp chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Taayluur chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I did make me smile. This was so cute! "DADDY SAID UNCLE ROY WAS AN ALCEMOOSE AND A BIG NERD!"
little kinky miss feng chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really funny and lovely!
FangoftheYun chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I really liked this oneshot. I am sorry it's taking me so long to read all these.
Izumi's Apprentice chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh my gosh, this DID make me smile. I was about to go read a different fic (without reviewing as my usual, horrible writer-self) and then I skimmed over your ending AN and I was like: I gotta review! Brilliant story, adorable and I love your take on Miss. Elysia!

flyrobotfly chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wonderful! It was very in character and well written. Loved it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »