Reviews for Without a Sound
mot chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
quite good, I like it :)
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
How terribly sad! D: Well, I hope Sarah remembers. Loved Jareth's dialog in this too. :)
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This one is very sad... there is the hope that she eventually remembers but what will she do then? Aargh. Poor Jareth he gets some sad stories. Very well written and beautiful though. -Clare
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Cruel, but hopeful. I liked this one shot. The idea that they're both striving to be together despite her lack of memory is sweet. There were several little tidbits, including Toby (goodness, he must be an older teen by now if he's getting a leather fetish) wanting an outrageous leather jacket, that I liked.
Hatsumomoji chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
WOW. Just WOW. That was BEAUTIFUL! T.T I loved the line that goes : “And yet, I find that your sweet brand of cruelty binds that much tighter, for all its thorns.” best. It WAS SO beautiful...T.T
MissBe chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
very very nice... just the right level of intensity and tug and pull.
Danika Lareyna chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow. That was amazing.

Honestly, I would put some constructive crit, but this story just touched me in such a way that any thought of technical errors and whatnot has been completely swept away.

I -loved- this story.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was beautiful, simply breathtaking!
baloo chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I LOVE this line:

“I never claimed that it was a kind gift, little Sarah.”

So true to form. And of course I love the open ending (I'm a fan of those, and the not-happily-ever-after endings ;) ).

Very nice. :D
Lady Kiren chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Write some more! Ha ha, just kidding. People do that to me all the time and I just wanted to see how it felt. In oter news, I loved your story, especially the end where (and I think it was him) Jareth made the correction. Interesting paret right before the end...very intriguing. Bravo!

~Lady Kiren
CrystalArcher chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That story made my fave list it was really sweet if not a little sad but it was really well written and I liked it. Can't wait to see what other stories you come up with.
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very poignant. Nice. I guess that she's been keeping this journal and only really putting in an entry once a year. At least five years and she STILL hasn't got it right ! Silly Sarah.

I guess the entry of 'Sad song' should have been crossed out and replaced with ' Ballroom '

Thank you for sharing.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 6/11/2007

Twisting the knife with pleasure, aren't you?

Why do I find myself screaming at the computer screen?

He's trying so hard...

Let's hope she figures it out one day.
Baby Jareth chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh! This looks promising! Update soon!