Reviews for The Difference
toothchick chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great story! I also love the 'how they got together' stories!
misstricky chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Awesome. :_
VMLOV83 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i have read this story a couple of times and love it.

i hope to read more of your stories.
Grissom1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I really enjoyed this fic...you're very good...nice to find you!

thanks for taking the time to write!
Zoe Mae chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I absolutely loved this story. So sweet and so nice, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy to read it. I still have a smile on my face. Very well done.
Emma-face chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aww very nicely written story! ]
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very, very nice.
bbandgsr chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i loved this! added to favs!
hyper-chipmunk chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Loved it! I always enjoy reading other people's ideas of how they got together and this one seems like something that could have actually happened. great job! keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
DannyFan66 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
OH MY GOD! This is almost exactly how I imagined it. Well except for the terrible baby case. As a mommy I just can't even think that way. But I always believed that they finally got together after the Adam Trent case. YEAH!

FoG
secret2013 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I don't know why I like post-committed-stories. And yours is one of the best. Very gound style and very emotional. thanks for writing. kerstin
grissomisahunk chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
It was so awesome! It was great i wished it was longer though! and a little more angst! BUT IT WAS GREAT!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Eventually, we will come to the final scene in the final episode of the final season. Imagine this. Someone asks how and when they got together. They slowly begin their story. An out of focus flashback scene dimly appears; just when things begin to clear, and we are about to find out...the screen fades to black. In a way, it's good that we don't know how they got together. The mystery leads us to many plausible scenarios. Your beautiful interpretation is one well written and awesome story. It will be read often during our long summer wait for the coming season.
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, amazing story! It's beautifully written and thoroughly thought out, and I loved this as the way they first started their relationship. Thanks for sharing, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
RocketScientist2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
WOW! That was amazing. Gosh. Still wiping tears. What can I say? A *really* good read. I loved the passions and how in character it was. I was griped from line 1. Gosh that was/is good. I am so glad it was a one shot too. It would have been hard to have left it. Please write more like this. I will keep a look out!