Reviews for A very bad day
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 8/7
I love the idea of Raven giving into love resulting in her white magic coming out and fixing everything instead of destroying it. It's an idea I'd been pondering myself recently and I'm glad to see it used here. Great work.
TheTardis371 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
hello Marcelle Hvidsteen, This fanfic was BRILLIANT, Beast Boy and raven is my fave OTP out of all my shows (and i have alot). I have read alot of fanfic's about Beast Boy and Raven and I think that this would probably be my favorite one. Like i said before this was a brilliant story, and I LOVED IT.
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
great story, just needs an update for spelling and dialogue breaks to understand who's talking. But aside from that. really great
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
that was only SLIGHTLY wierd.
ksu5138 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great one shot. I just recently started getting into Teen Titan fan fics, and this is the first one where I actually wanted it to continue once I was done. The ending was a little cheesy, but you've done better than any other author I've read so far at keeping everyone in character
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
good, but ending was cheesier then naucos
Twizzlers182 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I find it very annoying that people can't think of origanal things to do with ravens powers, there just about unknowen

good job doing something a bit differnt
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
An excellent story. Can't believe I hadn't read it yet. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Gero chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
lol love it. i would write more about it but im on vikaden right now and suprised i can read . so keep up the good work, and i promise my next review will be better
AnnaNicoleSmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I know what I said on my last review to you but you really pulled this one off.

I love it.

This is going into my favorites
Rave-Widow chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
OMG How cute!

*insert fan girly scream here* :D

You are amazing and your writing style is perfect!

Keep Writing please, i really enjoyed reading this.

Rave-Widow xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was a great one-shot! I loved the plot and the conversations between Raven with Robin and BB. Besides a few grammar mistakes, it's well written. Nice work :]
Hell Boy right hand of doom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good Story but you need to wrok on your grammer.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Ver sweet story. I really liked the ending.

Other than some slight gramatical stuff, it was perfect.

Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Cool. The plot was realistic, but not too angsty and the romance was well tempered. The dialogue was true to the characters and the ending was well done. Cool. :)