Reviews for A very bad day
TheTardis371 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
hello Marcelle Hvidsteen, This fanfic was BRILLIANT, Beast Boy and raven is my fave OTP out of all my shows (and i have alot). I have read alot of fanfic's about Beast Boy and Raven and I think that this would probably be my favorite one. Like i said before this was a brilliant story, and I LOVED IT.
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
great story, just needs an update for spelling and dialogue breaks to understand who's talking. But aside from that. really great
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
that was only SLIGHTLY wierd.
ksu5138 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great one shot. I just recently started getting into Teen Titan fan fics, and this is the first one where I actually wanted it to continue once I was done. The ending was a little cheesy, but you've done better than any other author I've read so far at keeping everyone in character
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
good, but ending was cheesier then naucos
Twizzlers182 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I find it very annoying that people can't think of origanal things to do with ravens powers, there just about unknowen

good job doing something a bit differnt
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
An excellent story. Can't believe I hadn't read it yet. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Gero chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
lol love it. i would write more about it but im on vikaden right now and suprised i can read . so keep up the good work, and i promise my next review will be better
AnnaNicoleSmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I know what I said on my last review to you but you really pulled this one off.

I love it.

This is going into my favorites
Rave-Widow chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
OMG How cute!

*insert fan girly scream here* :D

You are amazing and your writing style is perfect!

Keep Writing please, i really enjoyed reading this.

Rave-Widow xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was a great one-shot! I loved the plot and the conversations between Raven with Robin and BB. Besides a few grammar mistakes, it's well written. Nice work :]
Hell Boy right hand of doom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good Story but you need to wrok on your grammer.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Ver sweet story. I really liked the ending.

Other than some slight gramatical stuff, it was perfect.

~Rae
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Cool. The plot was realistic, but not too angsty and the romance was well tempered. The dialogue was true to the characters and the ending was well done. Cool. :)