Reviews for The Way We Are Part One
icecatfire chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
hello, love the story so far. oh, and sorry for not reviewing through out the chapter but i have this habit of reviewing when i'v reached the end of a story...but i am trying to fix that habit though so i will try my best to review more often. i am slightly suspicious of Sirius' grandfather though. but i will give him a chance. keep writing epic stories. :)
Louey06 chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
And year one is finished! very nicely done I really enjoyed this. i feel awful for Sirius, not being able yto seeregulus. what sort of person isn't allowed to see their own brother? Great job I think I'll go read the next one!
SUGAR RUSH chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
you finished deathly hallows? omg thats the best book in the series i read it the day before it came out because i preordered it and it got there early lol i cried for fred madeye, for some reason hedwig, and snape when i saw his memories i had to put down the book cuz i was crying so much, any way... i like your story too!
Katara-alchemist chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
This was amazing! Great job. I really love this story so far and can't wait to read the rest.
Just a fan chapter 19 . 12/3/2008

This is the first Muarder’s era fanfiction I’ve read, and I chose a good one. You’re doing a fantastic job, and I can’t wait to go read the next part.

I love how you’re concentrating so well on Remus, Peter and Sirius’ problems. You’ve portrayed the rich, superior-minded Black family very well. From personal experience I understand what it’s like to be in Sirius’ shoes, and you’ve pinpointed the emotions pretty well.

Poor, poor Remus. I love that little wolfer to no end. Love the angsty werewolfness, and the cage and collar thing was completely gut wrenching!

And I never thought I’d like Peter…but you’ve made me feel sorry for the poor kid!

I hope we get to see some angst from James. His life is far too easy compared to his friends.

And as some constructive criticism, I love the dialogue but as 11/12 year olds, the Marauders have a bit too much of an extended vocabulary and intelligence…

Moving on to the next part!
ifyoujump chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
this is really good!
ColorsOver chapter 19 . 4/24/2008
Yay! I like sirius' grandfather.

Hahah I cracked up "You have fun with 'your future'" genius.
ColorsOver chapter 18 . 4/24/2008
Gah that bitch! Sirius won't stoop to their level.

Awesome scene though, sirius was totally kickass
ColorsOver chapter 17 . 4/24/2008
Wow. That was sad sheesh, Sirius' parents are bitches. heh. Gah, poor sirius. Poor Regulus- though that wasn't that smooth of him to tell on Sirius. Sheesh.
ColorsOver chapter 16 . 4/24/2008
Gah poor remus! At least he can enjoy the break in peace though. His parents are nice, i'm glad they are there for him and stuff.

Yay. Poor Pete, I hope that this Wagner guy turns out to be nice enough.
ColorsOver chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
Gah sirius! I'm really starting to worry about his well being.
ColorsOver chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
HAha this is great! They are so hilarious! The great one, the Pretty one, the fearless explorer and the big head. hahaa. I wish I had as much bravery as Sirius and could stand up like that. hahah.
ColorsOver chapter 12 . 4/23/2008

That's all I have to ssay. hahah.
ColorsOver chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
Gah that group of bitches! Sirius my love! Hahah .Im okay, Sirius poor sirius those bitches im okay! How could that happen to dear sirius! Gah, stupdi btiches. Im ok.

I love andromeda though! Poor Sirius the heir and stuff. Gah, he has such issues poor sirius. im ok. maybe. gah. stupid blacks. Stupid bella. Love the story. heh.
ColorsOver chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Wow this is great. Poor Remus and Sirius. I liked when Sirius babbled on about his mom that was hilarious. Gah! I was sad when remus lost his temper. Poor remus, poor sirius. Gah. I love these dudes though.