Reviews for A Cultural Experience of a Different Kind
dixonhpboosh chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Please update it has been 6 years
codla chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Please update thid is such an amazing story with so much potential
Paxloria chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Can you kill off Umbridge before the trial?
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
I always hated that Harry never got told anything even though his life was being targeted. Can't think of a better reason for him to go off on his own looking for answeres
Turiell chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like) You wrote it without OOC and that is wonderful! Good luck!
kamiam714 chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
more soon please!
Furionknight chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I look forward to more :)
Badooba chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Harry didn't vanish just to let you know. He was sent to live with his aunt and uncle.
Badooba chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
They don't have FBI in England. Great fic so far though.
Lacy Lennox chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Wow…this story is just wow. I really like how you kept the characters, well, in character. You really ought to pick this up again just 'cause it's totally worth the love. May the plot bunnies attack you viciously with excellent ideas and creative stye :)
BlackWolf2013 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Please write more! I love the story line!
ranchan-akari chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
NEED MORE. Please? What happened to Draco? And omg, I need Umbridge to get her just desserts like crazy. Like crazy, I tell you.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Sorry, can't help but notice but Sammy has green eyes or at least blue-greenish. Good story though
Lena204 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Very interesting story! I like how you have merged the two stories together, very well done.

I hope you pick this story up again and add more.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
That was bloody awesome! I can't wait to see ow Sam and Dean handle Andy's disappearance, the courtcase with Bitchradge and how Harry is going to do the DA- he should totally incorporate the Winchester boys for hand to hand and other physical stuff so theyhave all the bases covered. Plus knokwing all the Latin they do would be a bonus! _