Reviews for Crashing and Burning
samwinchester83 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
When he mumbled Jess in his sleep my heart literally broke ... really well written.
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Terrific ending-you left the story with Sammy finally letting go and Dean being there to get him thru hs grief. And the last few sentences said it all, Mayne Sammy's gonna be okay after all!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Onari chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Aw, but it was a nice breakdown! I don't think that it's lame, only a bit hurried maybe? I just wasn't expecting it to finish so soon. Anyway, it's been a very enjoyable ride. Thanks for sharing!

Love xx
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
No, not disapointed at all...except I'm sad is over :-(

Enjoyed the way you have played with the characters in this, and I loved the bit about how Dean was not treating Sam like his father would, and then Sam allowing himself to break down.

Well written!

Hob x
friendly chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
great story.. that was good.. chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Not disappointed at all - Sam's breakdown was totally believable and Dean's reaction spot on! He's not a fan of chick flick moments and Sam knows that but the look on Dean's face told him it was okay to give in to his emotions, that Sam needed this, and Dean needed him to let go to!

And the ending, lightened with brotherly banter and the traditional pillow being thrown!

Great story, loved it, and don't apologise for ending it sooner than intended. Better to leave it shorter than struggle on not being happy with it!

I really enjoyed it, thanks!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Short, but good.

I liked the fact that you put Dean's emotions into this chapter, and that Sam saw his brother having them.

Nicely done.

Hob x chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Sam going back to the apartment didn't go as badly as Dean feared, although Sam was quite upset and agitated he managed to hold it together! Nice to see how Dean was affected by going back too, if he hadn't come back for Sam his little brother would be dead, as there is no way he would have left with Jess burning on the ceiling! And to Dean, nothing could be worse than losing Sam!

Can see why Sam is so gung ho about research and finding the thing that killed Jess, but Dean is right to try and keep Sam from doing everything at once! At the moment keeping busy is blocking out his emotions but he can't do that forever!

Great chapter, loved it!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Awesome chapter! Sam handled going to the aprtment really well! I'm glad you didnt have him turn into a big cry baby! Sure he will need to let it out sometime and have a really good cry, but I'm glad you chose to wait and not have it happen when he went back to his and Jessica's place!
Tater-K chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Wow! I'm literally tearing up at this story can't wait for more!
friendly chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
great job.. can't wait for the next chapter
Onthnis chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Great, great story. A lot of what we needed, and never got from the series. Fantastic dialogue and true to the charater's personalities on the show. Can't wait for more!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 6/24/2007