Reviews for Exposure
BlackHillsAngel chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I love it :)
Reaaly late review but do you still have the other chapters made? I really would like to be able to read the rest.
Thanks :)
Kori Maitlen chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Please update your story! Its soooo good!
ImLostForever chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
How I love this! I hope it will be updated one day... *hint hint* :)
ImLostForever chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Very in character. Me likey! :)
XSerendipity92X chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
please finish this story its so good :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
I loved this one and what I don't understand is why you haven't continued it. :D
Vi chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
I'm reading :)) and still eagerly waiting for an update! :3
ExquisiteAmethyst chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
This story is unbelievably addicting. An Ebola pandemic in New Jersey? Brilliant. Not to mention, you have a gift of pushing Chase and Cameron's characters to their fullest potential. Your version of the two characters are more complex, likable, and realistic than their television counterparts.

Truth be told, I'm impressed to find a writer as good as you on this website. Most House fics are pathetic attempts to be as witty, clever, intelligent, as profound as the show. Your writing is worthy of the show. You research your medical information, and you are true to the characters. Chase is still a suck up (albeit, a sexy, complicated, dark, wonderful suck up) and Cameron is still a pushover. You don't make Chase a brooding Australian bad boy or Cameron a lovesick sap. Bravo.

I know there is probably no chance in hell of you ever finishing this, but I thought you should know how much I enjoyed reading it. Well done!
alibi2014 chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story over the past few days. There's a perfect balance between plot and character, and it's fun to read a fic where the medical aspects are so prominent. And of course, your writing is absolutely top-notch. If you ever decide to continue this, I'll definitely be here!
cherry-s-twin chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
you havn't given up on this have you? pleease say you haven't? ill give you ANYTHING you want to write more of this :D please? i think its really good, and the fact that you have used medical factors (because a lot of people dont!) is refreshing (: so write more? x
BestFriendsWithMyGuitar chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Wow, this story is amazing!

Please continue and update soon.
Andou Hayate chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Goddamnit, every time I discover these awesome fics, they end up not being updated for years...you should continue it! Its so intense I couldn't stop reading. And its believable enough to be true to the canon. Please pick it up again if you can! I'm anxious to see how all this craziness turns out!
jessespencerislove chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE.
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
love this story,

are you continuing it?

Please do!

xxcrispyxx
brokenflower chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
So I know that odds are you've forgotten this fic or have stopped writing all together are pretty huge but I thought you should know that I find this story amazing! I could hold out hope that one day you'll update but I'm sure it's a bad idea. In any case, well done!