Reviews for Postcards From Ruritania
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
You promised to finish it but it's clear now you won't :(
Shining Sunny chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
I am completly in love with your story and bemoaned the fact that it's never going to be finished. If you truly think that you lost your muse for this than on behalf of your reviewers, I will ask of you to post a summary of events that you were planning to write. Just tell us what happens.
ImLostForever chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Please, please, PLEASE finish this soon! It just keeps getting better and better!
ImLostForever chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Whoa... that was some serious stuff. You have talent, my friend.
ImLostForever chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Oh Boy... I hope they don't stay swapped forever...
ForeverRainingFire chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
Well let me start off by saying that I really do like this story. It's funny, witty, and compelling all at the same time. You've taken a crazy (and awesome) idea and made it into a fantastic story. I was definitely laughing out loud while I read your work and I can only thank the heavens that my room mate wasn't here to see me snickering like a madwoman at my computer. You don't only do the humor well though, you do everything quite well. I know you stated in a previous chapter's author's note that you didn't see your Chase as the perfectly canon Chase, but I think you do a damn good job of writing him. Most author's over write one or more of his elements and, of course, as your FanFic Chase demonstrates, some authors jump into Loony Land with Chase in tow. I just really like the way you've writing him here. I urge you to finish this story. I think that it deserves a good ending and I know you could give it one.
Playing Hooky chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
the story is awesome, please continue!
Lumrosa-chan chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
Wow... just... wow. This is a really good story. Wow. Please update it soon!
Crazikido2 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Smooth dude smooth
Crazikido2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Thanx for the cool story man!
Crazikido2thegame.com chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Hahaha...thanx for the laughs dude
Flywoman Returns chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Oh my god, I am so glad that I'm not drinking anything right now! This is hands down the best fanfiction parody that I have ever read (and I co-wrote a couple back in my X-Files days).

"He diddit bead to hurd be. It was jus' foreblay."

Foreman smacked both hands on the table and rose violently out of his chair. "I swear to God, Chase!"

Bwah hah hah!

I am forcing myself to put this down and go to bed so that I won't be useless in the morning, but I look forward to reading the rest of it!
bookgodess15 chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Rereading this story for the fourth time in several years... I imagine you've completely abandoned it by now, but it's such a brilliant piece that I hope you do come back and finish it someday. You are amazingly talented with a wicked sense of humor.

Thanks for the half-story!
DELETED ACCOUNT HERE chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
wow... just wow. at the beginning i was expecting something with more humour and maybe silliness in it, but while there were some elements of that, this definitively isn't a "normal" parody but a really fascinating story. i love how you work some of the fandom clich├ęs into the plot without exaggerating it and well... all in all simply do a great job. _
valenciadarkness chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Wow, I just found this story and finished reading all the chapters today! I'm hooked (which is why I read ALL the chapters in one day)! This is really interesting and I loved your different characterizations of the characters. You've got to update this!