Reviews for Postcards From Ruritania
Fifi chapter 15 . 3/17
No excuses are sufficient for this extremely long gap between updates, so I'll simply say I'm sorry, and I hope to do better in future. Unfortunately, I'm unable to make promises, since the same real life pressures that caused this long delay still exist in my life. The one promise I'll make is that I will finish writing this fic, no matter how long it takes me.

Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate it.

Aenisses (15-July-2008)
isensiel chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Alright. Its been 8 years and you promised to finish this story! Get to it!
ShamrockNinny chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
This is hilarious! Thank you! I laughed! Good lord this is great!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2015
Continue this please! I've been waiting for years!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2011
You promised to finish it but it's clear now you won't :(
Shining Sunny chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
I am completly in love with your story and bemoaned the fact that it's never going to be finished. If you truly think that you lost your muse for this than on behalf of your reviewers, I will ask of you to post a summary of events that you were planning to write. Just tell us what happens.
ImLostForever chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Please, please, PLEASE finish this soon! It just keeps getting better and better!
ImLostForever chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Whoa... that was some serious stuff. You have talent, my friend.
ImLostForever chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Oh Boy... I hope they don't stay swapped forever...
ForeverRainingFire chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
Well let me start off by saying that I really do like this story. It's funny, witty, and compelling all at the same time. You've taken a crazy (and awesome) idea and made it into a fantastic story. I was definitely laughing out loud while I read your work and I can only thank the heavens that my room mate wasn't here to see me snickering like a madwoman at my computer. You don't only do the humor well though, you do everything quite well. I know you stated in a previous chapter's author's note that you didn't see your Chase as the perfectly canon Chase, but I think you do a damn good job of writing him. Most author's over write one or more of his elements and, of course, as your FanFic Chase demonstrates, some authors jump into Loony Land with Chase in tow. I just really like the way you've writing him here. I urge you to finish this story. I think that it deserves a good ending and I know you could give it one.
Playing Hooky chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
the story is awesome, please continue!
Lumrosa-chan chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
Wow... just... wow. This is a really good story. Wow. Please update it soon!
Crazikido2 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Smooth dude smooth
Crazikido2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Thanx for the cool story man!
Crazikido2thegame.com chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Hahaha...thanx for the laughs dude