Reviews for Protective Instincts
sweetsafarigirl131 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I really like this i wouldnt mind seeing a sequal whith mikey talking about the Bishop stuff and his brothers realizing where his head was at etc, anyway i like alot of your tmnt stores
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Awwww I love this. Casey mom has a way with words. Lol.
smarklez chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It was awesome. You used a great plot and added amazing skill. I hope you can continue to write for ever. Maybe become an author.
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Sequel? Good story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh dude I so loved it. You gotta wright more on Mikey's 'parentle instincs' Ps sorry about the spelling.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved it! But in the 2k3 Klunk was a girl.
NixKat chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nice. Casey's really good and I like that you wrote about some of the after effects of being held by an invasive test happy government agent could have on a teenager.
Nim Draug chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like Casey being the voice of reason, it doesn't actually seem out of character for him. Very well written. I've had 5 dogs and no cats but it's stories like this that make me wonder whether it would be worth getting one of my own when I got my own place.
JH24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was such a nice story. I really enjoyed reading it. Very well written and I just loved the interaction between Casey and Mikey, that was very well done. I really liked how you portrayed them here, and it was nice to see Casey being the voice of reason, and how he convinced Mikey to bring Klunk to the vet.

Great work. :)
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
great! :)
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
that was i nice story. i remember when i got my cat fixed. when he came out he was howling! hes better now though no more spraying & .

awsum story
s.w chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was the first TMNT fanfic that I read, and its one of my personal fav. You introduced me to the charecters in such a way that I KNEW them without actually knowing who they were. I had no idea TMNT even existed before I came across this story on the internet. So, thanks for writing. I am now a total TMNT fan.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw poor Mikey. When I got my dog Sadie spayed I was so nervous so I understand the poor guys pain, and she was going to a actual vet. Such a good fic, good to see Casey get love and get to be smart. Love it!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Good Job! I too am in favor of the Bob Barker treatment :D and I really liked this story!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw, I liked that! Interesting take on the characters! it was cool!