Reviews for The Sin of Innocence
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
He is so fun to torture because he is so good at talking his way out of it.
RavenWing333 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Thank you. You made me smile.
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
A very happy ending:P Well, other than all the broken bones and stuff... A very good story over all.
michal-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Beautifully done :)
Daniel Addiction chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Poor Daniel. Another great read
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
awesome! I love the danny whumpers! Why, I don't know, but I do. Daniel understands. I apologize everytime I hurt him in one of my stories. And no, I'm not officially insane . . . yet.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
poor danny, he definately had a new record there! hehe

the coin at the end is a nice way to wrap it all up...
Forever-Luke chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
First SG-1 story I've read and loved it!
trallgorda chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was perfect for Daniel! Completely faithful to the character and an awesome situation for him! Congrats!
numom1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, wow, that was quite the Danny whumper! I found myself cringing in several places for him. That just had to hurt! And, of course, it was definitely an excellent read. I just wish there was more of the comfort part to it as it just ended way too soon. Oh, well. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I we just so love to see that boy whumped!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was brilliant! I loved it. The way you write really makes all of your stories stand out.

I loved the way that she actually listened to Daniel - it took a while, and she gave him back, but she actually listened.

Nela
starjems88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
nice story!
Thraesja chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Nicely done. Quite original. And you make us feel for the poor creature even as she's torturing Daniel.

And, speaking of which, ouch! You're putting other whumpers to shame. :)

The only constructive thing I have to say is that you occasionally seem to descend into using a few too many said-bookisms. Apart from that it's very well done.
Nighshae chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very very interesting... And a very good story. Would love to see a sequel, perhaps, set about 3 months later when someone's had time to heal? That Naga could definately use a sympathic ear to listen to her...