Reviews for Warmth Of Ice
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is great! Looking forward to reading more of it (and finishing it). Definitely going in the favourites!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
About my...eh...37th time reading this. I. LOVE. IT. it's just so cute:) I love how funny it is, especially the first chapter. Great suspense as well, and amazing plot! Even as I start reading for the 38th time, i still find myself on the edge of my seat. great job
ChaoticChris chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Awww, what a lovely tale. The final battle between the Slivers and Genis and Presea was crazy hectic. What a terrible situation for them to be stuck in. Blistering cold and stuck surrounded by a herd of hungry Slivers. Oh what horrible luck.

I give you props for letting Presea fight though, with her dagger. It's great to see writers exploiting little details from the game to their advantage.

Yay Kratos for coming in and saving the day. If they were going to die, I was going to be super depressed, and right before I tried falling asleep to boot. Haha. The saving scene sort of reminded me of when Kratos came in and saved Lloyd, Colette, and Genis at the Temple of Iselia during the very beginning of ToS. It's nice to see that Kratos is much more kind this time around though.

Overall great story, and again, will be working on your art piece soon enough. :3
ChaoticChris chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Looks like my guesses were sort of right. Though, didn't expect it to be so "explosive"! Ehehe. Oh, punny me. Quick thinking for the little elf, though. He protected them both rather well. You go, Genis! Woo

Now I understand the cave scene so much more. D'awww, that was really sweet! Glad I took the time to read your story. Fluff was wonderful. I'm getting some inspiration right now. Will start doodling as soon as I can.

More intense fighting or running away actually. Still thrilling nonetheless, and man, was it awesome for you to bring into play that gigantic worm from the actual game. Brings back great memories tackle that ice worm and its desert counterpart. Worried me a bit that Genis would get hurt trying to protect Presea from the beast, so I'm content to see them get out of the thick situation fine.

Wonder what awaits for them back at the Temple of Ice. Off I go to the final chapter :3
ChaoticChris chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
AS;DFLKJ. GAH. Dat cliff hanger! Haha! Man, really got me pumped with this chapter, Zefie. But man, that cliff hanger. Shoo, now I really have to read the following chapters.

As for other stuff, hmmm do I sense some secret conflict here that happened between Raine and Kratos? Is the Kraine having a bumpy relationship? Haha. Hope to see this possibly conclude at a later time.

The whip/rapier gift to Genis. Wow, ain't Kratos kind? What a nifty present, and it's rather badass! I'm with Genis there, forget the kendama. And I send you kudos for the choice in new weaponry for the silverette. Many times I see the usual he follows in his sister's footsteps and wields a staff when he becomes older, or he still uses his kendama. Personally, both are rather unoriginal. The staff because it's overused. I mean, even if Genis is a mage, a staff is too much of a cliche for me. And for the kendama, I know it's his first weapon, but the kid's gonna grow up and out of it. Give him something badass to fit! And you've done that wonderfully. I do enjoy how it's a unique weapon amongst the ToS cast too, a weapon that no one has yet. So it keeps the party balanced and compliments Genis' talents beautifully, as seen in the fighting scene.

Also, Zelos' antics never cease to make me laugh and smile. Great party banter!

Now, before I go to sleep, I really need to find out what happens next. Genis better use his new awesome sword-whip to magically cushion or reduce their descent! C'mon, Genis. I'm crossing my fingers here for you to go all hero-mode on us. Haha.

Thrilling chapter :3
ChaoticChris chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
As promised... BAM! Here I am. Haha.

To be honest, I wasn't used to this Presea, one filled with actual emotions. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept it. In fact, it's refreshing to see people break that mold with Presea, that she's only monotoned and lackluster. So I was pleasantly surprised to see this major difference in character. It made for the character interactions between her and Genis totally unpredictable and adorable. Gah, you have no idea how all smiles and giggles I am over here, squealing like a school girl in my seat. Haha.

I applaud you for the humor littered throughout the first chapter-Raine is such a great character to use as comedic punisher, isn't she? Loved how paranoid she was hearing what Genis and Presea were "doing". Overprotected and outrageous, like she should be. The ending was an especially brilliant place to end at. Poor Genis will never get a break! Haha.

A cute read so far. Wonder what awaits them in Altamira, so on to the next chapter for me! :3
Silviremon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was very humorous indeed. Quite fun aswell
Javilin Yamato chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
hello fellow author.

i,m a real life author of several books and i,m telling you this has to be the best story i,ve read in ages! it balances romance and suspense. this is just one of the few stories i would read again and again and never grow tired of it!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
LOVVE IT AWESOME YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CPO-AE chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
AWSOME! I loved it! The first Symphonia Fanfic I have read with my Favorite pairing and it was simply awsome! The fliff was adorable as well I love this stor and give my scincerest thanks for writing this!
Silhouette the Daemon-Wolf chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Oh yeah! Get right in there! Great story so far, hope you update soon
NewTypeDemon chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Aw, that was really cute and fuzzy.
Gesea4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
hm... how should i say this? ... YOU ARE A GOD! This is one of the best gesea fanfics i have ever read... EVUH!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Well, link 2701, you're perfectly allowed your opinion. But, may I say, having read through your stories (which-don't get me wrong, the ideas are good-) they seem to show lack of real effort; mainly due to a fair number of grammatical errors. You may think my last few chapters are boring, but the story has to end at some point, right? And the ending is usually not as active as the rest of it. And as for the chase, while in a movie it would have been longer, writing is a visual art and I would need to come up with more and more special events along the chase route to keep it going, and a prolonged chase might have made the reader become bored. THAT is what I try to avoid.

And as for the last chapter, which you commented in one word as "boring", I'm surprised, since I made sure that the most action yet was in that chapter: between the pact-fight with Celcius, the battle against the Sliver horde, the arrival of Kratos, and the final reunion of the group, I had hoped it would do better.

Thank you for your time reviewing my story.

ZK