Reviews for Misunderstanding A Misunderstanding
PeterPetrelliIsMyHero chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw... that was so cute. And the title is awesome!
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
hehe that was cute! although i can't imagine remus even pretending to be with peter... haha.
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Ew. Remus/Peter images...

Ew. Sirius/James images...

Yay! Sirius/Remus images!

Happy now.

x
Rebound chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
LMAO! Thats seriously the first fic in a very long time to actually make me crack up laughing.. Peter and Remus.. So very, very wrong... I agree with one of the past reviews, it just seems so funny... Dunno why, but its one of those pairings that makes you cringe but kill yourself laughing at the same time. Very nice work.
arabellaw chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
that was definately so cute!

how nice of peter agreeing to do that

I loved it. very good job.
MagicalWinry chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
CUTE!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Peter and Remus...oh, for some reason, the idea is so insanely hilarious, which is why I was giggling insanely. I loved Remus using Peter to make Sirius jealous, and having it successfully work. Very cute and funny.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*claps so enthusiastically her hands fall off*

I love this! It's exactly what I thought of, only you wrote it so much better than I could. There's so much I want to say, but yeah, I don't have time, so just know that I think it's absolutely brilliant!

*smiles giddily as she remembers her fave parts*

Cuba
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 6/11/2007

I love it.

**Duckies
Scision chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
haha XD “How immature of you, Remus. You’re finally catching on how the marauders think.” what a sexy line C: coming from Sirius and all, rofl. This was really cute, and funny too, because Remus decides to play back a little. :D nice job.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I love Cuban Sombrero Gal! And I loved all of James' "nicknames" for Lily, especially ‘the gorgeous beauty made of scarlet anger’, (which, by the way, tiny little note that isn't a huge deal, but in '...' and "..." the punctuation goes inside the marks.)This was a cute story, and very funny. And I liked the title, you're brilliant at coming up with clever ones.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/11/2007

Bahaha!

That is so true! Sometimes, Remus gets to be immature too.

So funny!

(-:
Elpin chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
So cute! I got a little squicked out with the Remus/Peter bit, but I survived to the lovely ending. Thanks for sharing.
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Remus doesn’t like sharing. Not his chocolate, not his homework, and not his Sirius. Yes, Sirius was rightfully and completely his. His.

OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS. LOVED IT. POSITIVELY DID. :D :D :D

The fact that Remus is so clingy and overhears just the wrong part (which btw you portrayed perfectly!) it's just so... JULIA of you. :P Which is a good trait.

You're definitely the best writer around. :D
29 | « Prev Page 1 2