Reviews for Being Together
lc-kittycat chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
can't wait for next chapter

that was alsome
midnightangel16 chapter 17 . 1/26/2008
omg update!
Sesshylover2735 chapter 17 . 1/25/2008
I wanted to say thank you for another great chapter. We finally know what the ring is use for. Until next bye!:)
xxInuloverxx chapter 17 . 1/24/2008
Lol that was funny at the end lol. good chap as always
apolla101 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
awsome fic
Claire Cooper chapter 17 . 1/24/2008
hey great chapter can't wait to see the next one well bye.
Inuyasha05 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Great story! Update soon!

-Inuyasha05
Sesshylover2735 chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
Wow that was a nice chapter, we got to find out why Kagome wasn't talking to Inuyasahs. I so curious about the rings and what they mean. P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
Cool! Awesome, plis I want the next chapther with omake if is not a problem. Thanks bye
xxInuloverxx chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
Don't worry about it I loved the chapter and happy new years to you too. I know the feeling of not updating for a long time hehe I'm a pro. Lol well I'll stick to this story till the end! Lol Ja Ne
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 15 . 12/9/2007
update soon
The Cabbage man's legacy chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
this is good but i dont think i can take anymore of the nice brother act between inuyasha and sesshy its just to wierd
Sesshylover2735 chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
Wow lots of action happening i can tell i was at the edge of my seat reading this chapter, I'm telling my self oh god i hope they will be o.k. Update soon i want to know who were those guys are working for and why Kagome isn't talking to Inuyasha it could proably be her nerves havent came back from that experience. Until next time Bye!
Claire Cooper chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
cool its going great keep it up i can't wait too see the next chapter please hurry and write another soon ok bye.
xxInuloverxx chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
OMG. I would be scared to death if that happened, my god, I would be like wtf! hehe sorry for using rude letters. Well I hope they are alright and Kagome better talk to him soon. Also I would like to say, ha ha! Kagura, haha! In your face, Sango beat you! -sticks tongue out-Well nicely done chapter.